OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by abstractability

Oh my goodness.. this picture is orgastic.

nike-kobe-5-lower-merion-aces-rice-3.jpg

SOLD

More pics at kix-files.com
Wow, these look so clean. Would look sweet with maroon laces. 

Thanks blackcat23mj, yeah I was good going to game 1 then had the chance to get game 7 tix and my ID's just came in so had to go. I remember feeling sick b/c Lakers were losing but I didn't want to throw up on my kicks
laugh.gif
Best game/sporting event I ever been to, so draining!!!

Swap with the Ace away laces....I think they look too clean all white and wouldnt change a thing though.

Originally Posted by never wear them

All this Ace talk made me un-ds one of my aces... pics later.

might as well post a link to eBay results for the Aces as well... i'm sure a few NTers will prob wanna make a purchase after seeing your pics...

Originally Posted by al3x89

All this Ace talk made me un-ds one of my aces... pics later.

might as well post a link to eBay results for the Aces as well... i'm sure a few NTers will prob wanna make a purchase after seeing your pics...

thanks, they should be kickin themselves for not gettin em... its must have for a kobe fan, i mean it is his high school.

from the wdywt thread.

un-ds'd to go sell off some played out air jordans...

4946273683_7593dbcb9a.jpg

4946863778_071a3c5846.jpg

one more
4946865254_e043c6956c.jpg

damn i love this shoe now... the home aces are a must now.

"Tryna be the King,  but the Ace is back"    (sorta a play on words if ya get it)

ak if you can get to woodland hills ill take you OR i can even swing by your area since i can get to the OC down the 405. i got you.

Has anyone worn their Big Stages for ballin? Since a lotta people prefer using Vs for ball I always get a little =/ when I see two or three other cats wearing the same color as the ones I'm wearing. Thinking about breaking out the BS Aways so I can feel a little separated from the pack.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

ak if you can get to woodland hills ill take you OR i can even swing by your area since i can get to the OC down the 405. i got you.
ooh sweet thanks. hopefully my mom wont mind
laugh.gif

Ed, Ace's are just about my only Kobe I didn't unds, have no idea why.. I take it out of the box and it's so beautiful, don't know why I haven't worn them yet , but i'm going to soon and post the pic hah.. They are SO DAMN NICE! I want a 2nd pair..

a friend of mine hooked up another friend of mine with the Aces Home. They were released here in the Philippines together with the Lebron Soldier CTK and SVMS. I can't wait to take a picture of the Aces. I wanted a pair but damn I am broke
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Damn, there are a lot of OC NT ballers in here...lol

Everyone that has showed some level of interest in playing
1. Mugen_EP
2. Never Wear Them
3. Abstractability
4. DFABIX
5. blackcat23mj
6. Mr NikeTalk Sr
7. Sois Frais G
8. rukawa005

Oh, and to stay on topic everyone must play in ZKV's! AHAHA!
where r u guys going to play?
i m new to OC, dont know much about the courts around OC.

and i rarely play in the past 2 years... i m suck now if u guys dont mind to play with me. lol

but i m glad to meet some sneaker friends and also ball friends around!

same here Martin, took me this long to unds my pair... its a crazy colorway. i think ima ball in these man... they're too
pimp.gif
not too!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Damn, there are a lot of OC NT ballers in here...lol

Everyone that has showed some level of interest in playing
1. Mugen_EP
2. Never Wear Them
3. Abstractability
4. DFABIX
5. blackcat23mj
6. Mr NikeTalk Sr
7. Sois Frais G
8. rukawa005

Oh, and to stay on topic everyone must play in ZKV's! AHAHA!
where r u guys going to play?
i m new to OC, dont know much about the courts around OC.

and i rarely play in the past 2 years... i m suck now if u guys dont mind to play with me. lol

but i m glad to meet some sneaker friends and also ball friends around!

same here Martin, took me this long to unds my pair... its a crazy colorway. i think ima ball in these man... they're too
pimp.gif
not too!
I think it's the white sole, it's just too nice to get dirty
roll.gif
(yes i'm being that guy I make fun of others for
tongue.gif
) Maybe i'll wear them tomorrow, hmm.

Originally Posted by DHD28

Has anyone worn their Big Stages for ballin? Since a lotta people prefer using Vs for ball I always get a little =/ when I see two or three other cats wearing the same color as the ones I'm wearing. Thinking about breaking out the BS Aways so I can feel a little separated from the pack.
I've played in my BS aways once. Probably one of the safer bets to wear if you feel that way, which I understand

Back
Top Bottom