OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

Passed by HOHLA, they wouldn't let me use the $30 off on the Rice Homes or any of the TBs. 
frown.gif

The Rice homes were really tempting, and still had quite a few sizes.

The rice homes are a new release so no discounts what so ever. The only time you can use discounts on Hoh exclusives is when they get marked down.
they wont let me used it either, but I did use the coupon on rice away for $69.99.
tongue.gif

I called and dude said can't use the 30 on the Rice Away even if they were marked down because it's a HOH exclusive.

I'm able to exchange the Home Rice though, so I'm gonna end up returning it for the Home Aces.
I guess it depends on the manager of the store cause I had no problem using the $30 coupon on USC's and Rice Aways here at HOH Dallas...

...he did mention that you can't use it on new releases, but after 2 weeks of release everything is good to go.

anyone in the bay area confirm that HOH serramonte doesnt take the 30% off the USC and Rice Aways? Maybe the employee thought i said the Rice Homes. I was asking him about the Rice Away size availability to begin with. Dont feel like calling again.NWT, how long are those shorts? I ordered a different short but all they had was M. I want it to go pass the knee caps.
i tried to use it and got denied...they told me that you can't use the coupon on any hoh stuff...

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by mojako

Originally Posted by never wear them

all im missing is the cotton pants now.

latest 2 pick-ups

thought the shorts were a lil outta my liking but they're dope... the black tones it down a lot.

4966616472_2a4608f7d5.jpg

Nice shorts.  Do they match the chaos?
It's close, but I think the shorts are more neon/day-glo.
I'm sure someone will post comparison pics soon...
DOPE SHORTS! They match my flag football jerseys. I gotta grab a pair ASAP. Thanks NWT for the pics!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got the blackouts today for 83.99. they felt like they were a little looser in fit compared to my other v's.

got the blackouts today for 83.99. they felt like they were a little looser in fit compared to my other v's.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by mojako

latest 2 pick-ups

thought the shorts were a lil outta my liking but they're dope... the black tones it down a lot.

Nice shorts.  Do they match the chaos?
It's close, but I think the shorts are more neon/day-glo.
I'm sure someone will post comparison pics soon...

i wanna say its almost alike.... but it is "SOMETIMES"

does anybody notice this? sometimes the  cyber green will look yellowish then once "charged up" from the sun light and looking down they look neon greenish... it's weird.

4564341829_dd46d8b837.jpg

if you tilt your lap top screen you'll see the actual color of the soles...

4564342705_b43147fb32_z.jpg

this is how they actually look tho...
4367199552_02ff83ce20_z.jpg

i think the clothing will sell pretty quick in this color... its eye candy... and its not promoting Kobe like his other sh*t.

latest 2 pick-ups

NWT, is that a jacket or a hoodie????
the one's online that i saw with the green zipper down middle is the hoodie, and the jacket has no green zipper just plain black. please explain.....

its this one.

382840_010_A

i didnt know it had a green zipper either, it looks dope.

I'm waiting on this jacket. 

thanks bro!, hopefully they don't have 2 versions and send me without the green zipper like the pic haha

Nice pick up on the Jacket and shorts NWT, they seem perfect for those id's you have.

The wolf greys are very dope to me. Can't wait for those to release.

its this one.

i didnt know it had a green zipper either, it looks dope.

I'm waiting on this jacket. 
Wait where did you get that jacket? NTNY didn't have it?? I like it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BOLT55

its funny u mentioned that. i bought a pair to work out and play ball in (i sold my sneaker collection earlier this year) and they felt great. so great that i decided with such cheap prices, i should buy the POPs. bought the pops in the same size and theyre significantly tighter then the blackouts.... anyone else having this problem?

Originally Posted by BOLT55

its funny u mentioned that. i bought a pair to work out and play ball in (i sold my sneaker collection earlier this year) and they felt great. so great that i decided with such cheap prices, i should buy the POPs. bought the pops in the same size and theyre significantly tighter then the blackouts.... anyone else having this problem?

which kobe v you guys think will last longer on the shelves? the homes or draft days? ive picked up the pops and del sols so far on this 30 bucks off coupon. looking for one last pair til the next 30 off and its either gonna be the homes or draft days...

Back
Top Bottom