OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Any SoCal NT'ers know if they reduced the V'Days yet? 

They've been sitting on shelves for months, yet last time I checked, they were still $130, while the POP's, Homes, Inlines, etc were $99. 

when i went on my 30 bucks off kobe spree here in norcal the v days were 99 at my footaction. i love the colorway but the laces with red dots irked me for some reason... plus i would have to hear my girl !%+!$ about how they aint safe to wear round here
laugh.gif

09242010518.jpg

09242010517.jpg

09242010516.jpg

my choice among the TBs

09242010514.jpg

all from HOH SF...didnt ask for the sizes and if the rice homes and usc's are on sale. forgot to ask coz i was in a hurry...

Nice, hopefully these won't be hard to get like the Big Stages......wait, who am I kidding?
30t6p3b.gif

I guess they are going to be hard to get, parade samples 
eyes.gif

^^ i believe its the same purple as on the Finals IV's .. "Forum Blue" .. almost Blurple looking... plus it may be the lighting as well.

^^ i believe its the same purple as on the Finals IV's .. "Forum Blue" .. almost Blurple looking... plus it may be the lighting as well.

I'll pass on those 5 rings, just give me the damn pair of BS AWAYS I have wanted for so long already
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

courtesy of "lyricistfan" from sole co-llector
5 rings???
ohwell.gif
hope not.
these should have been the BS homes.....the ones he wore were too plain for my taste.  No hating on anyone that likes the reg ones but these are better imo..

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Originally Posted by never wear them

Why does it show grey wolfs sold out except 10.5 on Footlocker.com?

I hope its a mistake, I was going to pick a pair up.

Definitely a mistake.  Don't think, actually, there's no way they would sell out within a few hours.

They're not Big stages.
laugh.gif

25% off.....  Kobe code shorts and the hoody
devil.gif

yeah i was suppose to get one but only 10.5 showed up...hope it becomes FSR later or something...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Definitely a mistake.  Don't think, actually, there's no way they would sell out within a few hours.

They're not Big stages.
laugh.gif

25% off.....  Kobe code shorts and the hoody
devil.gif

Feel pretty dumb for payin retail now... Smh. Can't return em now. Gonna grab me some shirts tho

I'll try and be nice, but I'm not feeling them at all. Dozens of other CW I would get before those.

Back
Top Bottom