OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Haven't seen these pics posted yet, but I'm not in this thread like some of you so my bad if it's a double. Pics of the "Parades"...enjoy
sc20parade7.jpg

sc20parade6.jpg

sc20parade3.jpg

sc20parade1.jpg

sc20parade4.jpg

sc20parade2.jpg

sc20parade5.jpg

Missed out on da 5 rings, turned my attention to da inks n pulled the trigger on eastbay for $103.99(20% off code) n den free 3-day shipping wit my gold card membership, for those who have ordered thru easybay as a gold member, r ur kicks shipped in a box, this will be 1st time i have used my gold member free shipping

^^ Four 5 Rings Humidors up on the Bay now... cheapest at $3000 OBO...smh
One already sold... so 5 of the 24 were on eBay, and one went to Matt Kemp. So far, it doesn't look too bad. That is unless some resellers have yet to put theirs up...

Anyway, I'm wondering if this thread will hit 1000+ like the IVs did. Sure, there was previous threads that got locked but I hope it does. These shoes were awesome.

hm 5 rings on the way, waiting on my buddy to tell me when they get their inks in...
then i should be good with the 5s, I think? lol Unless I find a pair of rice aways on the low
they grew on me for some reason plus it's always relevant to UO hah

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Missed out on da 5 rings, turned my attention to da inks n pulled the trigger on eastbay for $103.99(20% off code) n den free 3-day shipping wit my gold card membership, for those who have ordered thru easybay as a gold member, r ur kicks shipped in a box, this will be 1st time i have used my gold member free shipping
No double box.  I am a gold member and just got a pair the other day with the shoe box in a bag.

The humidor design looks really cool but I think that I speak for a lot of people when I ask what does it actually do?  Just keep the sneakers at room temperature?? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

No double box.  I am a gold member and just got a pair the other day with the shoe box in a bag.
unless you order muti-pairs.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Haven't seen these pics posted yet, but I'm not in this thread like some of you so my bad if it's a double. Pics of the "Parades"...enjoy
sc20parade7.jpg

It hurts my heart to know I'll never own these...

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Really! code works on inks even it's on pre-order. Nice!

I consider it a bargain then..
happy.gif

One more thing Eastbay Rep Ray, Eastbay don't have Air More Up Tempo?
Any chance the 9's going on sale?

Thanks Man!

S I C K collection guys! seeing your Kobe's belittles mine..
Keep up the good work guys!
I'm checking with my contact about the Air More Uptempo and will reply when we have more info.

As for the 9s, unfortunately we don't get any advance information about upcoming sales, so all I can say is to check back on our site to see if it goes on sale.  Sorry.

EastbayRep - Ryan

i don't usually ask these questions, but what kind of pants do you guys wear with them? i ask because i wear a lot of sweatpants, and since they're so low, the end almost hits the floor, and its a mess to clean...and i rarely wear jeans, so any ideas?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

sc20parade7.jpg
Now, that's what they need to release.............
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.....*wishful thinking*

Wow..i just got my 5 ring kobe V's in the mail today..

I am impressed..they are my favorite Kobe V yet..i think they top the Dark Knights which use to b my top Kobe V..

Back
Top Bottom