OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Originally Posted by CartersShoxRNice

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Just copped the del sols from the nike outlet for $55. Great deal and I always wanted em just not for retail since I had zk4 del sol.

Which outlet?
Nike outlet in ontario mills

Did they have alot of pairs left?  What other Kobes did they have?  Thanks

This thread is still goin.
Can't believe I've only worn my USCs 2x.

Home BSs still ds... Don't know why I even have 2.

Stupid shoe.

laugh.gif

^Picked up a pair of B-Grade BS Homes as a second pair to wear, and they are flawless. I don't know what makes them B's, they look better than one of my pair of A-Grades, needless to say, I am very happy, and look forward to finally wearing this colorway.

Originally Posted by never wear them

This thread is still goin.
Can't believe I've only worn my USCs 2x.

Home BSs still ds... Don't know why I even have 2.

Stupid shoe.

laugh.gif
I'll take those off your hands if they're a 10.5 sir 
happy.gif

Finally got my big stage aways...They are absolutely amazing. Well worth the money. All the money ive been saving on the VI's, allowed me to get them. My small V collection is now done. Unless i can get the usas for around 70 then ill buy those. That red pops so hard on them.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

tried the reddish laces in the asg's and they dont look very good at all, anyone wear the red laces instead of the black ones ?

tried a ton of lace switches with the del sols and NOTHING even coimes close to the ones they came with, imho

hey fellas did those ORANGE TB's ever go on sale ANYWHERE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?! thanks

I think those Orange TBs hit the outlets... But I love my Del Sols with the 2k10 Away laces...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

tried the reddish laces in the asg's and they dont look very good at all, anyone wear the red laces instead of the black ones ?

tried a ton of lace switches with the del sols and NOTHING even coimes close to the ones they came with, imho

hey fellas did those ORANGE TB's ever go on sale ANYWHERE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?! thanks

I think those Orange TBs hit the outlets... But I love my Del Sols with the 2k10 Away laces...
i haven't seen or heard about any Orange TBs at the outlets....I only saw one that was burnt orange...the manager at the outlet bought them before i could get them....
mad.gif

Damn marley! That is a good price! Nice... Btw, anyway I can get a bigger pic of that avy
pimp.gif

On the orange TBs, I seen some on the bay so I thought it came out of the outlets and I remember reading about it on this thread last fall...

Id say 200-220 for homes and 250-280 for aways. I paid 280 for mine but had i waited a couple of days could of had for 230. Stupid me. Thats for b-grades.  A-grade homes id prob say 250 and a-grade aways are 400.

Originally Posted by ppeter

whats the going prices for the bs aways, bs homes, and bs homes b-grades? thanks

Honestly, if you really want em and have the dough.....jump on em for whatever you feel is reasonable. I dont see em pop up too often.

thanks jmizzo, i like the burnt orange ones but the team orange ones are just amazing, 4 guys on syracuse had em on yesterday , looked so so so good. i bet they will never be out there to be had, bet

hey man i wear those id iv's ya sold me a ways back all the time and they STILL look DS, just wanted ya ta know i tale care of em. they are wonderful Sir !

Great pickup marley. BS Away still eluding me.
30t6p3b.gif
Yesterday was the first time i've seen them on feet and yes I was jelly.
frown.gif

Thanks guys! I am really stoked to finally have them. I agree with Shaun. I decided I wanted them and I was gonna pay any price. I actually offered the guy 300 to end them early and he took so i was happy.

Rod - I'll send you a link to that pic bro.

BS aways look nice Marley. if you could send me a link to the avy as well...starting to like the OC's
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom