OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by deadgame23

I have a problem with my "no show" socks slipping down in the back when i wear any of my V's. I hate that! I tried regular Nike "no show" and Finish Line socks as well. What socks do you guys wear with ur V's that dont slip? Particularly "no show" socks. Preshate the insight...
Try using some powder on your feet (baby, talc, gold bond, etc.)  before you put on your socks.  Make sure they are dry first, it usually keeps my socks from moving around too much. 
I have the same issue
mad.gif
mad.gif
...however I notice if the socks're above your ankle joint, it stays, but that beats the purpose of "no show" socks. I am ordering the nike dri-fit from Eastbay. I'll let you know if they are any difference.

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Out of all the fives, which are you go to balling shoe? Mine is the inks
I use White/Black TB. Never had blister for the first time surprisingly. Fit perfectly. Now I'm waiting to use Inlines since I sold the white/black one.

^I rotate between DK's, Inlines, V-Days, Dukes, and Draft days.My DK soles are also pretty worn at this point, I am going to try and clean them up a little this week.

With the socks, try a pair of quarters. They are a little bit higher than no show but look good with the low cut of the Kobe.

Can we use the 15 off for socks @ hoh? Does anyone know if HOHLA has KOBE socks? I bought 1 and now i'm hooked. I need the white pair and another black. they are so comfy

amazing at how this thread is still going....
due to preferences in play my beloved Vs have dropped out of hte rotation =/
oh well great sleek shoes for casual wear and shoot arounds.

vs are still my shoe of choice...don't think the vis are as responsive.....glad i bought tons of the vs to get me to the Viis...

yeah once i got onto the VI and tried to go back to the V.... my feet just told me to go with the softer ride haha
but yeah my Vs will be used casually and for shootarounds or when i do workouts with my basketball kids

I suggest lo-cut dri-fit half cushion socks. They cut off right at the top of the shoe. No slippage like you get with no shows and no high up like quarters.

Ban this tool-bag Jordanfreak. Posting useless crap to get his count up. That's a scammer in the making.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Recent ZKV pickup

5603692021_37c5ac1ce0.jpg

I missed out on these...I think these are real nice and clean....Nice pick up...
pimp.gif
I remebering seeing these at the Block at Orange outlet along with the Rice's a few months back

Yeah man, I went there but it was too late.. Only really small sizes or big sizes....Just my luck...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Why does Eastbay have the kobe Vs back to 129.99???

saw that too.  this sucks!  i was waiting for the navy TBs to go down more or for them to lift the exclusion tag on them. 

Originally Posted by kenichi

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Why does Eastbay have the kobe Vs back to 129.99???

saw that too.  this sucks!  i was waiting for the navy TBs to go down more or for them to lift the exclusion tag on them. 

MEEEE TOOOO! That SUX!
mad.gif

[Farewell, jordan freak xi.  After all this time wasted typing useless, one-word replies to various threads... he was banned as soon as he hit 300.]

Back
Top Bottom