OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I feel your pain Z. been a while before I found DS inlines...
for sure it will come up.
Just check ebay. there are several pairs around 80-100. get them before
it's OVER. in 2 years we may not see a single DS pair for sale.

i rarely see them for $80 DS thats all im trying to pay honestly

id def buy another pair of BL for 220 ds. Only pair ive seen dude is asking 400. Smh, these over hyped prices for other sneakers got these resellers thinking crazy.

:wow: from where i need a pair too!!!

lol. just locally. I CANNOT WAIT. picking it up in a few hours (getting delivered to my place)
It's a price I've never gone before(I buy kicks almost always below retail and if not, retail is
my ceiling). But I understand that NO ONE has these for sale and that $220 is considered
a steal.
oh well. People have been bidding on these at around 300+

I can still VIVIDLY remember when I passed on the BLs on retail AND on discount.
Imagine if I got like 5 pairs of DS BLs... Use the others as trade bait. oh well. now I know.

BL 5s practically impossible to find now. It's an amazing shoe though, I feel like they are worth the price they command compared to other over hyped shoes. That Bruce Lee theme will be a classic, till this day everyone still refers to any similar colorway shoes as the "Bruce Lees", it's a shoe that sticks to people

just got a steal today, after 2 years of search, i finally got a steal deal for BS aways, VNDS at below SRP :D

excited to get the shoes tomorrow :D

happy kid here.

the colorway that started it all :smile:

Last edited:
just got a steal today, after 2 years of search, i finally got a steal deal for BS aways, VNDS at below SRP :D
excited to get the shoes tomorrow :D
happy kid here.
the colorway that started it all :smile:

Congrats!! GREAT price too!! :nthat:

BS aways are one of my favorite Kobe's.

I would love to find a pair of BS aways in 9......that would be a "happy kid" day for me too.

I'm over the Big Stages. The sole's gonna be all yellow by the time I find them. Congrats on finding yours though.

finally after 2 years! the colorway that started it all.

303532_10151136270222310_1341597202_n.jpg

^^ Congrats! Love those big stages (aways) :smokin

and congrats Kobeoverbron on the BL pickup! such a steal!!!

Last edited:
i havent worn these in a long time im trying to remember, will i be able to fit in a 10.5? im always an 11 in every nike/kobe shoe. will i be able to wear a 10.5? :\

u mother sucka, i swear u just find steals, better yet they find u somehow!!!
nice PU KB>LBJ

Soooooo pissed! I think I jinxed it. :smh: :smh: :smh:

We met up and when I saw it, it wasn't DS at all.
He tried to pass it as DS but I know my Kobes man.
smfgdh.
Was so pissed. Dude didn't want to lower his price.
F it.
The search continues!
:nerd:

Kobe V Ace by llLU15ll, on Flickr

Old pic, but wore these today and realized how much I love this colorway. Really glad I went in on the Kobe V's, my go to for indoor ball. Still need Dk's in a 10.5. :nerd:

Man i had to pay 280 for both of my BL. :frown:...honestly though. I didnt feel bad dropping that money. They really are worth it. lol

smfgdh.
F it.
The search continues!

sorry to hear...

umm, what size was that? I wouldn't mind taking a lookie :D

thanks.

i havent worn these in a long time im trying to remember, will i be able to fit in a 10.5? im always an 11 in every nike/kobe shoe. will i be able to wear a 10.5? :\

we have the same case, i'm a natural 11 in kobes, but i have some pairs in 10.5 (i have to settle on sz. 10.5 just to get the cw i want)

I would remove the insoles on the 10.5, and tada!!!!!! it just feels 11 again. i even like it more compared to the ones with insoles because it is much lower to the ground.

hope this helps!

Last edited:
smfgdh.
F it.
The search continues!

that sucks, total BS.

was the seller from PSC? :nerd:

we have the same case, i'm a natural 11 in kobes, but i have some pairs in 10.5 (i have to settle on sz. 10.5 just to get the cw i want)

I would remove the insoles on the 10.5, and tada!!!!!! it just feels 11 again. i even like it more compared to the ones with insoles because it is much lower to the ground.

hope this helps!

i cant remove the insoles man, thats just stupid IMO

im wearing them for basketball

Back
Top Bottom