OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by johngotty

I have more pairs of the VI's than the V's but I still think the V's feel much better. 
for basketball, I don't know that you can feel much more connected with the floor than in the Vs.  Wore China 6s for hoops yesterday and they were great, but nothing like my inline or ASG 5s.  Can't be beat IMO. As DNeou mentioned however, really all comes down to personally preference and what feel/fit you are looking for.  I liken it to the kind of string and tension you use on a tennis racquet.

Ive come to the realization that the V is without a doubt my favorite sneaker ever. Not just out of the Kobe line but out of all. There just amazing. Had to give the vi a chance but there just not doing it like the v. Imo, its V>IV=VI.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Ive come to the realization that the V is without a doubt my favorite sneaker ever. Not just out of the Kobe line but out of all. There just amazing. Had to give the vi a chance but there just not doing it like the v. Imo, its V>IV=VI.

AGREED! I love all of them (IV, V, & VI), but the Vs are my favs of all time... They started this sneaker addiction for me...

The Kobe IV, V, VI trios are up there with the AJ XI, XII, XIII trios (MY OPINION, no need to flame)...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

The Kobe IV, V, VI trios are up there with the AJ XI, XII, XIII trios (MY OPINION, no need to flame)...

pimp.gif
couldnt agree more with you Rod. took the words out of my mouth.

Originally Posted by haza12d

Picked these up today.  Finally, I have a pair I can ball in. 
happy.gif
The leather interior on this vehicle is just too sick.

In terms of the complete package (style & performance) the Kobe V could be my GOAT. I love how low to the ground they are but yet they still provide excellent cushioning. When I'm walking around in my Grinchs I feel like I'm walking in high heels.OK not really but there is a huge difference in ride height between the V and VI.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

pimp.gif
couldnt agree more with you Rod. took the words out of my mouth.

For sure. You can't bring up one without bringing up the other two. I can easily say though, that the V is the standout and my favorite if the trio.

Just went to the nike store in tempe, az. Picked up the USA's for 55 plus 30% off. They came out to 40. All the V's were on the clearance rack and 30% off. The other shoes ranged from 75 to 99. Sorry, I didn't check for other sizes was with the fam and baby

Originally Posted by Camar087

Can someone please tell me how much I would expect to pay for a DS pair of home lower merions?
$110 shipped from sneakers4u.com....That's where I got dem from......

Originally Posted by DNeou20

^^personal preference i guess

This. I love all three but lately i go back to playing in my 4&6... Been liking the soft ride of the 4 over my 5s... I guess my mood dictates what i like in a given time.all three shoes offer different things.

Inks are 69.99 at all WSS stores. They also have wolf greys, blackouts, and i thinnk i say USA on the clearance rack (at WSS). It all depends which store has them left.

My current Kobe V wish list:
-white/silver TB's
-royal blue TB's
-another pair of ID's
-Navy TB's

Once I get those I think I will be good with the V's.

Ca't wait for Pops to drop from $100 price at outlets. Shoe is so sick, I doubled up for $70 back when footaction marked them down for 99 and I used the $30 off coupon.

Beat 1 pair already though.

Im upset that the outsole on my Kobe V ID are coming off n I have a rip on the side of them, and I barely used them to play in yet...I still love them though

Just when I think I'm completely sold on the VI for balling, I bring out a V and I'm reminded just how great these are. I feel the same about the IV though too. Like kobeoverbron said, it just depends on what kind of mood I'm in. On any given day I can catch myself thinking I like either the IV, V, or VI the best

^
yeah... love 4,5 and 6... in fact, been using these lately...

photo0293x.jpg

for easter...
what a beautiful shoe.
but will probably ball in the 4s this week.

I think prices ranged from 75-99 on those.......
I didn't see them myself, it was heard through the grapevine....

Nike Outlet at the Block in Orange....

Back
Top Bottom