OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

USAs are a beautiful shoe. Had I known from the start they were I'd of paid retail, but glad I didn't cause I only paid 50.

haven't put my USA's back in their box since getting them last week. just leavin them out to walk by and look at 
smokin.gif

Thinking of balling in my chaos v's for my indoor league but on the fence because I would still like to rock casually. For those that have balled in their Kobe's do they crease alot after using?

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Thinking of balling in my chaos v's for my indoor league but on the fence because I would still like to rock casually. For those that have balled in their Kobe's do they crease alot after using?
nope, only problem is if people step on them the color can scrape off but that would have to be a very hard step....otherwise they look pretty new given they have been played in.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nope, only problem is if people step on them the color can scrape off but that would have to be a very hard step....otherwise they look pretty new given they have been played in.

thanks for the feedback, will def feel alot of relief playing in the v's opposed to what I used to rock

Originally Posted by maluah

^^ You better not grabbing my size 
laugh.gif
.....nah....not a big deal if I don't win.
For those who want another TB, choicekicksnortwest has the midnight navy and white red for $80 plus use code "spring10" for additional 10% off. Shipping is only $5 each. You'll end up with $77 shipped......They super legit. Ordered from them before.

Kobe V TB White/Red @ ChoiceKicksNorthWest

Kobe V TB Midnight Navy @ ChoiceKicksNorthWest

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up a pair of Inlines. Cant wait to ball in em ! 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thanks for the feedback, will def feel alot of relief playing in the v's opposed to what I used to rock
my chaos ARE my beaters. ball in them a lot and wear them casually too. I have a few scrapes and other battle scars
but they still look good IMO. just clean them up and you're set. and yeah, mine has zero creases.
eek.gif

Nice USAs Ed!

USA = UWR IMO....

Nice Rice Away Pickup... Looking to re-cop my size again soon as I sold my pair b/c it was a half sz too small

UWR>>>USA

nice pickup guys. going to ross today to check if there's anything. i'll let you guys know what they have.

Back
Top Bottom