OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by NikeRider

anyone seen any Kobe V's in the outlets lately?

They have seemed to dry up in my area

what size? I saw a size 11.5 in the carpe diems/pop w.e at Johnson Creek, WI. for I think $60. They had a size 9.5 Ink for $60 as well. 

Originally Posted by onlitwo

those entourages IDs are fire!
Thanks guys, I've kept the lid on those tight...after all the copycats of Gentry's KDs...i didnt want the same to happen with these.

Got a few other kobe V IDs ill share soon.  Glad you enjoy.

Copped a pair of home big stages from my boy today for a good price. They're in really good condition except the ankle collar near the tongue has a slight rip. I know this is a common problem and it happened a while ago to my beater inks that I hoop in. Is there any way to fix this, its really annoying! Thanks

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Entourage kb v. Nice!! Kobe V was one of the best ids to date. Smh at myself for but doing one.

Same
tired.gif
If they brought it back I'll order two.

I was using Nike Chat yesterday and came across a lot of VI's that have hti outlets for $85 dollars. I closed the chat window on accident though smh. Anyone whose interested can easily go and do it again or call Nike as well.

I saw that they had Concords, TB's, Draft Days, Gradients, Pops to name a few for $85 at various outlets.

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by onlitwo

I got most of my Vs used on craigslist....super good prices

Bruce Lee - $80

Dark Knights - $80

Chaos - $50

5 Rings - $100

All of them at those prices are Super Steals.

Dang I can't find any Bruce Lee editions nowadays beside rape prices and shoe sizes that don't fit...$80 is basically getting it for free.!

I rocked my 5 rings today n theyre so comfortable n light compared to any of the kobe 7s. Might go n look for the blackout pair for balling in

Back
Top Bottom