OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

How long should I wait before being concerned about an item I won on eBay not being shipped. I won an item on the 22nd and have not gotten shipping info yet.

I'm usually skeptical but I want these Vs before my league starts damnit! Lol

dude friday was the 22nd, you cant ship anything (well you can create a label) until Monday..... Don't be the guy that doesn't realize people have lives....

Last Kobe V collection post, not too many more I want that are actually obtainable.

Took all these out and got the picture, then realized I forgot the think pinks SMH :x

Last edited:
Inlines are gorgeous, hooped in them this morning and the V seems to fit my feet perfectly. Might have to hunt down more of these, not feeling the new line of sigs that much anyway...

In my size and limited time spent looking for the Bruce Lee Vs, I haven't seen anything under 550-600 for DS...

I fully regret selling my Kobe V Big Stage Aways :smh:

I remember winning the Nike Vault contest by calling in to get a place in line *sigh

One of my all time favorite shoes. I rarely double up but glad I did on these before prices got crazy
I really don't have a single favorite shoe in my collection, I could maybe pick a handful that are ultimate faves.  These are damn near the top now.

Chaos :smokin Better late than never haha. I got mine from a NTer few years back for a great price. I would double up if I could get another pair for the price I paid but that's not happening now-a-day :lol: |I

^I know extremely late getting these 
laugh.gif

Had a couple chances the past couple years but didn't bite on the prices. 

Back
Top Bottom