OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Those pics of the Inlines are aaiiiiiiiight... Edwin think he tight cuz he gettin' the reflective glass effect from his laundry machine.
laugh.gif

Nice inlines Edwin.
smokin.gif
Your pics have sold me again.
smh.gif
You gotta pm me your cam settings lol I have a sony cybershot as well and my pics come out nowhere near yours.
frown.gif
haha

palanilopez12- indeed they are crack. i wore them this past saturday at the nike employee store in beaverton, and had all my former coworkers and other shoppers stopping me asking about them and complimenting lol. broke a couple necks right after when i went to the mall. a 2nd pair will be all i need as i will pass on the last 3 we have seen. the del sols will have to be seen in person and the pops will have to be AMAZING for me to cop. right now its: 2x (asg, inline, ace, chaos) and 1 bruce lee... Lees picked up then I will officially be gone lol

Ron- i'm telling you dude it's happening. yes these shoes are crack and addicting but i'm having some self control! lol

Originally Posted by kobehead

Nice inlines Edwin.
smokin.gif
Your pics have sold me again.
smh.gif
You gotta pm me your cam settings lol I have a sony cybershot as well and my pics come out nowhere near yours.
frown.gif
haha

thanks GUYS!!!!.

these are sick Tony. ill pm you in 2 mins

agreed, nwt always making people change minds about shoes or
making double takes and rethink their opinions haha. great pics.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

inlines are easily the best CW

...to POOP on!!!  i just went back several pages and saw the 3 gr's releasing (draft days, cd's and new homes).  i think i'm done w/ this thread cause they all suck.  i said it in the iD thread...most of the iD's are way better then these garbage gr's and some of the limited releases as well.  the best of the zkv releases are done:  bruce lee's and dark knights; pitty that it's only those two cw's were worth anything.  well...i'm fond of the ace's too.  i just think it's funny that frobe's actions persuade some to buy or pass on certain cw's. personally,  i think if goober made a game winner w/ some limited fuzzy bunny slippers, that would be enough for some on here to set up camp for the release.

but of course, this is only my opinion.  it's just really disappointing that these cw's and color blockings are crap compared it's predecessor.  the zkv, itself, may be a better performance basketball shoe overall compared to the zkiv, but the zest of the iv just isn't there.

true story

Originally Posted by abstractability

Those pics of the Inlines are aaiiiiiiiight... Edwin think he tight cuz he gettin' the reflective glass effect from his laundry machine.
laugh.gif

Inlines will be even hotter on Saturday. EA

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

inlines are easily the best CW

...to POOP on!!!  i just went back several pages and saw the 3 gr's releasing (draft days, cd's and new homes).  i think i'm done w/ this thread cause they all suck.  i said it in the iD thread...most of the iD's are way better then these garbage gr's and some of the limited releases as well.  the best of the zkv releases are done:  bruce lee's and dark knights; pitty that it's only those two cw's were worth anything.  well...i'm fond of the ace's too.  i just think it's funny that frobe's actions persuade some to buy or pass on certain cw's. personally,  i think if goober made a game winner w/ some limited fuzzy bunny slippers, that would be enough for some on here to set up camp for the release.

but of course, this is only my opinion.  it's just really disappointing that these cw's and color blockings are crap compared it's predecessor.  the zkv, itself, may be a better performance basketball shoe overall compared to the zkiv, but the zest of the iv just isn't there.

true story
I agree completely.  The colorways of the IV were so original and set the bar.  The Vs are an overall better performance shoe, but other than the BLs (fire), DKs (hot fire), Aways (gorgeous), and Chaos (detail), the other colorways are just mediocre.  I guess it's hard to top the colorways of the IVs because of how satisfying they were to so many of us.  But out of all of the same colorways between the IV and the V, I only think the Chaos has the better look.

However, this may be because I came back to the shoe game late (Nov.) and have yet to satisfy my IV craving.. hahah

Originally Posted by GZA73

laugh.gif

smile.gif
I only say that because G's pics are better! hahah just messin' E.

i would love to post my opinion... but all im gona be saying is... "Theyre diff in their own way"... "Nike cant do the same thing again with the ZK5s"

Originally Posted by GZA73

laugh.gif

smile.gif
I only say that because G's pics are better! hahah just messin' E.

lol. I seriously like Gs pics better than mine tho

Originally Posted by j3d10

not so soon please!!! the wallet is hurting...carpes!

Am I the only one that thinks that....Kobe IV CDs > Kobe V CDs

and it's not even close IMO.....

I admit the CD Vs are nice, but I like the IVs better. Definitely getting the Vs though. I like the different kind of laces used compared to the other Vs.

Nice comparison Never Wear Them...
If I saw those shoes for the 1st time, I would rather have the 4s than the 5s....(just my opinion)

IMO CD IVs> most of the Vs colorways...

Ppeter...Chaos are still sitting here in socal...saw some last weekend at the Sheikh in Antelope Valley
Mall, didn't check up on sizes. They are disappearing though.

and Chris...you got some inside info on the fuzzy bunny slippers you speak of? Pics?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom