OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by swooshallday

chaos = bad game for kobe. i'm superstitious guy, I'm afraid it might also hurt my game, lol, that's why i've pass on the chaos
damn well im 1-3 with those shoes on. dark knights and bruce lees each 1-0

chaos = bad game for kobe. i'm superstitious guy, I'm afraid it might also hurt my game, lol, that's why i've pass on the chaos

Dude, he only played in them once!  

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Dude, he only played in them once!  

Nah, I believe he wore them twice, Christmas day and one time thereafter.

Regardless, the chaos are dope...don't pass on em!

^he did wear them twice. if i remember, he switched to a different colorway after halftime the second time though.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

here is my kobe V collection so far....excuse the pickup like post, but thought id share the kobe V HOMES....see i told you guys (edwin, ricky, vince, adrian etc. lol) i would eventually come around (still lots of catching up to do though)
fe8156eb3e1df43dbc538f702e1fc4b1c872ba3.jpg

the lebrons and jordans, those are recent pickups too and battlefield bad company 2

sell your kobes and get yourself another pair of blk/rd XIIIs.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
but it's about time Drew. I was about to lend u my pair

I might have to cheat on the ZKV and go ahead and get a pair of Lebron VII's next. It's killing me not having a pair.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

damn well im 1-3 with those shoes on. dark knights and bruce lees each 1-0
in my new league, i'm 1-0 in my vdays, and 0-1 in my dk's lol.

i think next game it's the vdays... even though i had good games in both shoes. 19 points in the vdays, and 17 in the dk's debut!

I just saw the homes at footaction at the Cerritos mall and I must say they look a lot better in person. It wasn't an instant buy situation but I don't think they look as bad as I first thought. Nice true laker home colorway.

Originally Posted by TIMBSJFORCE1

was the USC colorway somewhat limited? and whens the del sol coming out?

USC was a house of hoops exclusive. They did not sell out though. They might have your size.

Originally Posted by lbj19

im curious to see how the V would look in MPLS cw.

I was thinking the same thing.  I'm wondering if that cw is going to come out.  I believe all Kobes from I-IV have had a MPLS cw.  I'm hoping it does!

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

To anyone who has the impluse shorts how do they fit?
Also, does anyone know where I can get a pair of the DK cw?  I've looked everywhere!  All sold out in SoCal.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I might have to cheat on the ZKV and go ahead and get a pair of Lebron VII's next. It's killing me not having a pair.

I got em cuz of the colorway... If your looking to ball in em, nothing impressive. I regret balling in mine... They have a scuff on the side.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

To anyone who has the impluse shorts how do they fit?
Big just like majority of Kobe's gear. One size down IMO.

Nice find GZA. Retail?

Back
Top Bottom