OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Ok guys.. I went to the grand opening at the HOH in Wayne today.. very nice,,, I ended up knowing a couple heads there... copped it up
Please dont beat me up guys.. I didn't take many pics..

This one particular Kobe shirt.. (all yellow) is extremely sick.. they have one for Kobe, Pippen, and Barkley.. (Not sure about Jordan, didnt see one, hope they dont do want for him, I love him, but he doesn't fit in it for some reason to me)

The shirt reminds me of a after the game press conference or something. Had to buy one

They had Dukes, Aces, USC's. and Rices... not many sizes, they let stuff go early

here goes guys

God is Love

God Bless America

Amen

eq9o42.jpg

euh3jm.jpg

3357hau.jpg

34yqof6.jpg

Nice stuff D.

Scooped up a few Aways and a pair of Homes today with the F&F. I might go back to scoop some Inlines.

Anyone have the stock code/sku for those DK shorts at Macy's?

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Air Rob21

Maybe alittle late but the Del Sol V's are up on NDC UK, size 12 UK only though.
Am I late and missed out or what? 
ohwell.gif
That seems totally out of nowhere!

Tell me about it, curse my small feet!

Bout time they release a black/purple shorts for the vs. Were they a new style or were they impulse and v's?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I need 3 more Aways.. Two more Inlines.... all on you! lol
out it on your tab,, sikeeee nahh..
LOL. I thought 5 pairs was enough to the normal person, but that isn't enough for you. Addicted much?

Pulled the trigger on some on some DK's off ebay today. I wore the pair I have now last night & realized that there is no way I could go with just one pair. Got em for $190 shipped which is high but worth it to me. Now I have to take a break from the V's...that is 7 pairs now. The Miles Davis will prolly be the only other pair I allow myself to cop

^ not so sure about that... the shoe's he's wearing have a yellow sole/collar and the cd's don't have that from what i can remember... i can't really make out what they are...

Back
Top Bottom