OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

dope stuff Ferrari. my assumption is that, Aces are one of your favorites? lol. that new avy looks
pimp.gif

liking that shirt DLEE. dont know if i would wear it, but i really like it.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

They are very photogenic haha. I went thru 10 pics of them and couldnt decide which I liked the best, and settled on this one. I cannot bring myself to wearing them yet. Just waiting for the perfect day to break them out. Michigan weather FTL. Please do post a picture tho. I wanna see what they look like after being worn, especially the sole. Thanks!
I'll post a pic of my dirty Dks sometime tommorow....

V1nsasity3:   I thought so, thanks...

jdub562:   Thanks for the info, Im getting the LA shirt for you soon...

Originally Posted by never wear them

dope stuff Ferrari. my assumption is that, Aces are one of your favorites? lol. that new avy looks
pimp.gif
Thanks man! Your assumption is correct haha. I am trying not to buy anymore Ace's and save the money on some ID's or something. If it werent for the DK's, the Ace's would easily be my favorite shoe of all time. Duke pictures will be up tomorrow 
smokin.gif

nice. i like the aces. these and the zk3 aces are
pimp.gif

but on another note, got this shirt not that long ago at the outlets. ( i feel safe w/o abstracability being in here and calling me a hypebeast
nerd.gif
 )

phone # is 804-384-4480 (camarillo outlets) i think i got it for 9 bucks but price tag says 12, i forgot.

34xkhlt.jpg

2jaivle.jpg

matches good. simple lookin' shirt.

phone # is 804-384-4480 (camarillo outlets) i think i got it for 9 bucks but price tag says 12, i forgot.

2jaivle.jpg

matches good. simple lookin' shirt.

Lol, I got the same shirt, definitely dope, used to rock it with my Carmines VIs...

Ontario Mills has/had it too, but havent been out there in a min.....  

did all the nice colorways of kobes come out?
frown.gif

i just got a swoosh account and i want to cop a pair

did the da vincis come out yet?

Originally Posted by al3x89

i wonder what kobe's gnna wear for the home game.. we need some home edition POP's. no triangle bullshhhh though lol

yeah id love to see some home pops like last years.  maybe he'll switch it up and wear id's for home games this postseason.

^ditto, that would definitely be dope. I don't get why some writers are saying the "Kid Hollywood" IDs are the best cw this year, dudes must be smoking some good s*it.

Originally Posted by lakers911

^ditto, that would definitely be dope. I don't get why some writers are saying the "Kid Hollywood" IDs are the best cw this year, dudes must be smoking some good s*it.

They are aight, nothing special.  What's up with the fascination with metallic silver for the V's?
Wish they had released the Kobe V Carpe Diem's instead of the POP's, way better.

Got my Dukes today thanks to NTer ppeter
pimp.gif

they look niiiiiiiiccccccceeee! My favorite pair of Vs.

Still thinking if I should cop the USCs....they go hard too.

So far I got the Vday's (my 2nd favorite colorway, so underrated), Aways & Dukes. Will try to post pics soon.

Thought I wouldn't get more Vs than IVs but that's looking negative at the moment (I got 4 pairs of the 4s)
laugh.gif

these things are addictive!!
eek.gif

Nice collections yall.

The Inline and POP V's are my favorite colorways. I just love the clean look of the Inline V's, and the darker heel cup on the POP's are a better look.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Got my Dukes today thanks to NTer ppeter
pimp.gif

they look niiiiiiiiccccccceeee! My favorite pair of Vs.

Still thinking if I should cop the USCs....they go hard too.

So far I got the Vday's (my 2nd favorite colorway, so underrated), Aways & Dukes. Will try to post pics soon.

Thought I wouldn't get more Vs than IVs but that's looking negative at the moment (I got 4 pairs of the 4s)
laugh.gif

these things are addictive!!
eek.gif

glad you like them. it's only the beginning...

Originally Posted by lakers911

i don't think they're the best, but they are def. one of the cleanest colourways.

pimp.gif

liking that shirt DLEE. dont know if i would wear it, but i really like it.
Thanks man! I may throw my hat in the ID war that is going on! LOL
laugh.gif

I was going through my closet this morning to pick our which cw to wear to work for casual Friday and noticed that I have no more room for clothes, these shoes are definitely addictive. My wallet feels the pain, but they're so nice! Anyways, decided to roll to work with the MLK IV's instead.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

pimp.gif
Thanks man! Your assumption is correct haha. I am trying not to buy anymore Ace's and save the money on some ID's or something. If it werent for the DK's, the Ace's would easily be my favorite shoe of all time. Duke pictures will be up tomorrow 
smokin.gif

Love me some Aces!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom