OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

Originally Posted by answer348

For the people lucky enough to have all or most of the colorways of the Kobe V, if you could only choose one pair to keep, which would it be? I'm asking because I only have the money for one pair, so I want to make the most of my choice.
It depends on how much you're willing to spend, but personally id go with the DKs if you're willing to pay more than retail. Such a sharp looking shoe. At retail though Id cop either the Aways or Chaos.

I personally only own the DKs, Aways, Chaos and All Stars and theyre all sick. You really cant go wrong with any of them..except the Rices

i own the majority of them, but my personal favorite is the chaos.

I want to clarify about dealing with Foot Locker. I have experience dealing with them since I am cool with a lot of associates who take care of me. If you know them and get cool with them, its not that way. There are some stores that are really elitist on the real though. That policy is unfortunately legitimate because I deal with lots of managers and they were told by corporate %*$%! not to exchange any shoes with a release date for the first 7 days.

With the Air Attack shoes, its worse depending on the district. Stores in the district I deal with were told they couldn't exchange those for 10 days. And my dog who is a manager in another district was told by his DM not to exchange those for 2 weeks!

In my opinion, Niketown employees are the worst! I hate them, they are a bunch of lifer losers who work there. Its hard to get connects with them and they are so loyal and value their crappy sorry low paying jobs too much to even keep an open mind to negotiate/listen unlike Foot Locker associates. Niketown employees are a bunch of *** kissers who are proud to be on the low level unlike the Foot Locker based companies employees who do aim higher to get promoted. 3 years ago, I used to deal with a loser who had worked at a Niketown for over 10 years, and he wasn't even in any management capacity! Talk about a loser, 10 plus years, and no title in the company? It was a pain in the *** to get hooked up through that loser where I wish I never dealt with his sorry ***. But I guess those Niketown losers are proud to be at the bottom and not at the top. if anyone is going to put over 1 year in a company, they might as well aim high and get into a management position ya heard me.

Niketown LA employees are just bougee and arrogant thinking they are elite just because they work in Beverly Hills. It doesn't mean crap they work in a super white collar area because their pay isn't good enough for their sorry %*$%! to afford to own a home there. Their sense of self worth is distorted. Just because they work in a rich area, it doesn't mean they are wealthy people like the real residents there. Most of them probably go home to a piece of crap ghetto *** low income section 8 property they call a home. They need a reality check telling them they are not elite and need to stay humble because they ain't crap like they think they are.

Of all the shoe stores I've dealt with, Niketown LA takes the title of the worst people to deal with.

Dark Knights are hands DOWN the best colorway of the Kobe V.

I love this shoe and I think it looks great in a lot of colorways - Inlines, Chaos especially - but the Dark Knight is a lock. It's not even a contest; I think 90% of people, if you spread out all the AZKV and said "pick one, only one", they'd be walking with the Dark Knights. Believe me.

The question, really, should be: Is the Dark Knight the best colorway of any shoe in the 09-10 season? (I'm obviously saying yes to that one, too)

Originally Posted by therealestwun

I want to clarify about dealing with Foot Locker. I have experience dealing with them since I am cool with a lot of associates who take care of me. If you know them and get cool with them, its not that way. There are some stores that are really elitist on the real though. That policy is unfortunately legitimate because I deal with lots of managers and they were told by corporate %*$%! not to exchange any shoes with a release date for the first 7 days.

With the Air Attack shoes, its worse depending on the district. Stores in the district I deal with were told they couldn't exchange those for 10 days. And my dog who is a manager in another district was told by his DM not to exchange those for 2 weeks!

In my opinion, Niketown employees are the worst! I hate them, they are a bunch of lifer losers who work there. Its hard to get connects with them and they are so loyal and value their crappy sorry low paying jobs too much to even keep an open mind to negotiate/listen unlike Foot Locker associates. Niketown employees are a bunch of *** kissers who are proud to be on the low level unlike the Foot Locker based companies employees who do aim higher to get promoted. 3 years ago, I used to deal with a loser who had worked at a Niketown for over 10 years, and he wasn't even in any management capacity! Talk about a loser, 10 plus years, and no title in the company? It was a pain in the *** to get hooked up through that loser where I wish I never dealt with his sorry ***. But I guess those Niketown losers are proud to be at the bottom and not at the top. if anyone is going to put over 1 year in a company, they might as well aim high and get into a management position ya heard me.

Niketown LA employees are just bougee and arrogant thinking they are elite just because they work in Beverly Hills. It doesn't mean crap they work in a super white collar area because their pay isn't good enough for their sorry %*$%! to afford to own a home there. Their sense of self worth is distorted. Just because they work in a rich area, it doesn't mean they are wealthy people like the real residents there. Most of them probably go home to a piece of crap ghetto *** low income section 8 property they call a home. They need a reality check telling them they are not elite and need to stay humble because they ain't crap like they think they are.

Of all the shoe stores I've dealt with, Niketown LA takes the title of the worst people to deal with.

Tell em how you really feel

I want to clarify about dealing with Foot Locker. I have experience dealing with them since I am cool with a lot of associates who take care of me. If you know them and get cool with them, its not that way. There are some stores that are really elitist on the real though. That policy is unfortunately legitimate because I deal with lots of managers and they were told by corporate $+$!* not to exchange any shoes with a release date for the first 7 days.

In my opinion, Niketown employees are the worst! I hate them, they are a bunch of lifer losers who work there. Its hard to get connects with them and they are so loyal and value their crappy sorry low paying jobs too much to even keep an open mind to negotiate/listen unlike Foot Locker associates. Niketown employees are a bunch of #+% kissers who are proud to be on the low level unlike the Foot Locker based companies employees who do aim higher to get promoted. 3 years ago, I used to deal with a loser who had worked at a Niketown for over 10 years, and he wasn't even in any management capacity! Talk about a loser, 10 plus years, and no title in the company? It was a pain in the #+% to get hooked up through that loser where I wish I never dealt with his sorry #+%. But I guess those Niketown losers are proud to be at the bottom and not at the top. if anyone is going to put over 1 year in a company, they might as well aim high and get into a management position ya heard me.

Niketown LA employees are just bougee and arrogant thinking they are elite just because they work in Beverly Hills. It doesn't mean crap they work in a super white collar area because their pay isn't good enough for their sorry $+$!* to afford to own a home there. Their sense of self worth is distorted. Just because they work in a rich area, it doesn't mean they are wealthy people like the real residents there. Most of them probably go home to a piece of crap ghetto #+% low income section 8 property they call a home. They need a reality check telling them they are not elite and need to stay humble because they ain't crap like they think they are.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finally picked up a pair of DKs. Easily the best colorway. Nike should have made these a GR. As for the Kobe V, I'm done pending any finals colorways that may come out.

Originally Posted by swingshot

I want to clarify about dealing with Foot Locker. I have experience dealing with them since I am cool with a lot of associates who take care of me. If you know them and get cool with them, its not that way. There are some stores that are really elitist on the real though. That policy is unfortunately legitimate because I deal with lots of managers and they were told by corporate $+$!* not to exchange any shoes with a release date for the first 7 days.

In my opinion, Niketown employees are the worst! I hate them, they are a bunch of lifer losers who work there. Its hard to get connects with them and they are so loyal and value their crappy sorry low paying jobs too much to even keep an open mind to negotiate/listen unlike Foot Locker associates. Niketown employees are a bunch of #+% kissers who are proud to be on the low level unlike the Foot Locker based companies employees who do aim higher to get promoted. 3 years ago, I used to deal with a loser who had worked at a Niketown for over 10 years, and he wasn't even in any management capacity! Talk about a loser, 10 plus years, and no title in the company? It was a pain in the #+% to get hooked up through that loser where I wish I never dealt with his sorry #+%. But I guess those Niketown losers are proud to be at the bottom and not at the top. if anyone is going to put over 1 year in a company, they might as well aim high and get into a management position ya heard me.

Niketown LA employees are just bougee and arrogant thinking they are elite just because they work in Beverly Hills. It doesn't mean crap they work in a super white collar area because their pay isn't good enough for their sorry $+$!* to afford to own a home there. Their sense of self worth is distorted. Just because they work in a rich area, it doesn't mean they are wealthy people like the real residents there. Most of them probably go home to a piece of crap ghetto #+% low income section 8 property they call a home. They need a reality check telling them they are not elite and need to stay humble because they ain't crap like they think they are.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Your proper grammar (with a few exceptions) is GREATLY appreciated.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

I love this shoe and I think it looks great in a lot of colorways - Inlines, Chaos especially - but the Dark Knight is a lock. It's not even a contest; I think 90% of people, if you spread out all the AZKV and said "pick one, only one", they'd be walking with the Dark Knights. Believe me.

The question, really, should be: Is the Dark Knight the best colorway of any shoe in the 09-10 season? (I'm obviously saying yes to that one, too)
i agree. i can't wait to get mine when i head overseas.

I hate those TB colorways, They ruin the prestige of the shoe and their boring and are guranteed to sit. So pointless, patiently waiting for del sols and hopefully MLKs

MLKs are starting to grow on me... That slime green is hot. How long after did the mlk4/lebron mvp6 release after debuting?

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Definitely agree... I'm a sucker for blue too, and surprised myself that I didn't say DK's or Dukes... DK's were the FIRST Kobe I bought, still haven't even put them on my feet, was saving them for the summer... But yes they are SICK!

Back
Top Bottom