OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

got a pair of homes, two pairs of del sols.
pimp.gif

if anyone's from boston, footaction at galleria has them. only pair of 9's i took, and also stock located another pair. $276 for 3 pairs. copped, easy.

^I think the aways are pertty much gone...here in LA for sure.
Try NDC, obviously you won't get 30%off but I think they still got em

i saw aways at the footaction in the cerritos mall yesterday. not sure on sizes though. for anyone thats looking they had one size 9 left in the del sols as well since I heard they're out of them in that size in the area. someone returned them last night

Aways in all of the common sizes are gone around the bay area....

Got my Del Sols and wore them right away...my instant favorite....i may have to pick up 3 more pairs or so....

Yeah quite a few people returning them then buying them at another location using the 30% off.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I don't know whether to get the POPs, aways, or homes on the 30% off.

Don't bother getting the aways, Niketown has them marked down to 74.99
smile.gif

got my del sols at FA w/ the 30%,
FA dude: you frm NT??
Me: Yeup
FA Dude: all yall NT cats comin in for these kobes with the disco
Me: *walks out laughing

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

got my del sols at FA w/ the 30%,
FA dude: you frm NT??
Me: Yeup
FA Dude: all yall NT cats comin in for these kobes with the disco
Me: *walks out laughing
laugh.gif

I called one FA about the Del Sols but they only a size 8 left, but they can order your size and ship it to you for an extra $2 and they let you use the 30%. Where as another FA had FSR but wouldn't let you use the 30% unless you are an employee.
So if your local FA are out of your size have them see if they will get your size and ship it.

Note: Saw the Chaos at the Footlocker in the Great Mall of Bay Area on the very top of the wall. Not sure what size though. Anyone local looking for the Chaos, might want to look into it.

Dnt kno if been posted but for peeps in south florida sawgrass mall niketown got the inlines for $100 got mines today here some pics i finally got to do lace switch i been waitng for 

Now debating on the del sols but USA and Blackouts def my next must cop anyone know release dates?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

hope they dont come out with a special finals colorway. would be cool to see kobe win it in the gr homes and pop

werent you the one saying there was a 0% chance of the lakers winning the championship?
laugh.gif

^ GZA, i need that size 9. but got no dough.
smh.gif
. one day though, one day.

What "House of Hoops only" colorways are still at House of Hoops?

All-Stars? Aces? USC? Chaos? Dukes?  Bruce Lees?

I know all those colorways are probably sold out in LA but what about at other HOHs like in Texas or Chicago?

HOH San Fran, just opened up over here. and they got a gd amount of szs on Dukes, Rices and USCs.

My first Kobe sig shoe from Adidas with my first Kobe sig shoe from Nike. Thank god for the 30% or I would never of gotten them unless they went on sale. I hope another 30% off comes around when the USAs drop!
Did the lace swap already. (Del sols with old Jordan laces with metal tips and the del sol ones to the inlines)
dsc0465f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom