OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

I'm debating if I should cop a pair of aces for retail shipped.. they are growing on me.. didn't want to spend any more money until I could get a pair of miles Davis or blackouts..
frown.gif
get the Aces, because those other shoes that you're waiting to get will be an easier cop even a few weeks from now.  Aces are definetly worth retail, especially now since they're sold out in stores.

Nike Dream Seasons are outdoor basketball shoes targeted to Asians, specifically Pilipinos because of the lack of available indoor courts to the people.

Anyone have any pictures of the releasing blackouts?

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Whatever happened to some of the Nike Finals apparel? I'd cop these shirts over most of the ones that are at Niketowns right now.

And did anyone ever get their orders for these?

Originally Posted by Derekwockee

Does Canada have any remaining DK's or Bruce lees? or actually any kobe v not gr left in montreal?? I'm heading up there this weekend and want to know what spots to scope out....
roll.gif

DK's, maybe.. but they're $199.99
and did anyone else notice that on that white/yellow/black pair that's supposed to release in november, the midsole is only yellow on one side. 

kobe-v-new-3.jpg

I really want to buy the blackouts when they drop, but dont wanna pay full price for an all black shoe. Hope a sale comes up when they drop and i can get them for 100.

I'm debating if I should cop a pair of aces for retail shipped.. they are growing on me.. didn't want to spend any more money until I could get a pair of miles Davis or blackouts..
frown.gif

Aces >>> MD/Blackouts

i think the big stages are probably the most anticipated kobe's left

but thats just me

also can't wait to get the inverted del sols/blackouts

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

frown.gif

Aces >>> MD/Blackouts
now i need to find lower merion bball shorts
smile.gif

btw i just read on iss that blackouts are goin to be released this thursday.. so never wear them.. there goes your dream
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

i think the big stages are probably the most anticipated kobe's left

but thats just me

also can't wait to get the inverted del sols/blackouts
Which cw's are those? 
I would of liked to see some purple accents on the Blackouts also, they should of kept that square part of the sole purple like the sample version, and maybe add purple to the heel tab or something. The final version is still a solid cw though. 

Back
Top Bottom