OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I dont see what's so great about the blackouts. Buy some Inlines on ebay for $90 shipped and paint them black, and bam, you have the blackouts. Too plain IMO

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I really want to buy the blackouts when they drop, but dont wanna pay full price for an all black shoe. Hope a sale comes up when they drop and i can get them for 100.

I hope so. I can't justify $140 for a all black shoe
smh.gif

i got the blackouts =) pictures coming soon, and yeah ive been wanting an all black pair for the longest, everything iwear is all balck, my lebrons, and my hyperizes are both all black, so its a nice little all black thing i have going on.. until the Wolfs release in October

Def pass on blackouts...only part that made em coppable to me was the hints of purple. Looks like I'm pretty much done with the Vs as long as I can get me hands on home finals
nerd.gif

Blackouts that are releasing do nothing for me, wish it were the grey accent pairs :/ I'll probably get a pair for a dedicated gym shoe, but not at retail !

Originally Posted by VTRAN

all black i got goin on.. i just have a thing for "all black everything"
Nice pic...I'm still wondering if I should get the black out LBJ VII, But I'm definately getting the blackout V's as soon as my FTL gets em in...If they haven't already. I hope they didn't get em and sell out of em already. Either that, or I'll ID a pair of my own blackouts....or ID an all white pair.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Originally Posted by VTRAN

all black i got goin on.. i just have a thing for "all black everything"
Nice pic...I'm still wondering if I should get the black out LBJ VII, But I'm definately getting the blackout V's as soon as my FTL gets em in...If they haven't already. I hope they didn't get em and sell out of em already. Either that, or I'll ID a pair of my own blackouts....or ID an all white pair.
im 5'9 - 5'10 and weigh 187, the LeBrons were making my knee hurts because of the air pockets since they were designed for bigger guys ( LeBrons 6'8 250 ) or something like that, but with my Hyperizes they never made my knee hurts, i wore my LeBrons monday night, my knees were killing me then Hyperizes Tuesday night and my knees were fine after playing basketball

Those actually don't look too bad. Although im not huge on the all black. Maybe when they're cheaper I will cop.

If I remember correctly didn't the Finals last year come out around july/august?

Originally Posted by kobehead

Blackouts aren't gonna sell out. Outlet bound...
this. hella plain. i feel like all colorways after the finals will be outlet bound.

Back
Top Bottom