OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

^^ spoke to NDC rep today said big stages were gonna be similar to the DK ndc release

and they are confirmed for a mid to late july hoh la release

You are correct they are releasing mid July & the other pair the week after...

yea im gonna try to get mine on NDC first, but hoping to get the hoh relase as well
you have any idea if the home or the away is dropping first?

^^ spoke to NDC rep today said big stages were gonna be similar to the DK ndc release

did you guys know which pair was coming out first?  Ferrari6888, put me down for that class-action against kobe.
laugh.gif

did you guys know which pair was coming out first?  Ferrari6888, put me down for that class-action against kobe.
laugh.gif

yea im gonna try to get mine on NDC first, but hoping to get the hoh relase as well
you have any idea if the home or the away is dropping first?

Away Finals first.

Really wantin a 5 ring shoe tho.

As dope/corny/sick/ugly/wtvr the gradient scheme was on the ZK4s, I wana see em on the 5s.

those USA's are nooooice!....
If the Finals are easy to get, great...
if not, on with the next season's kicks.....

If you hold out intill the team colors come out the first colors go down to 69 a pair at niketowns. And a couple of weeks before the kobe vi comes out they will all go down to 49.00 a pair at niketowns. I stock up on kobes in Novembers

Originally Posted by cjb23

hey eastbay rep,

any clarification on what's going on with the MD's (photo blue) - did you receive an intial full shipment, they seem to have sold out quicker than normal.

the weirdest thing is it still show almost a full size run but when you add sizes (in my case 10.5) its out of stock - usually this is corrected on the website within a day or two but its been like this for several days now, is it just a case of the new website design not updating as quick as before or is the actull full shipment delayed?

thnks
Originally Posted by buffguy

^^^ I'm wondering the the same thing with Eastbay also. I'm surprise the MD sold out that fast or it could be some kind of error. Is Eastbay getting the USA?
The Kobe V MD's are far from being sold out.  I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies, then restart your computer and try to order the shoe again.  If you are still having issues, send us a private message.

As for the USA's, we hope to receive a shipment for them during the middle of August.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I'm sure Eastbay will get the Blackouts and USA's. They've gotten every GR so far.
I can not find any information on the Blackouts yet, so I can not say for sure yet if we will or will not be getting these shoes in.  I will be sure to post an update if any new information comes up.

EastbayRep - Ray

Sorry if this has been posted a few pages back, but is there any info on the USA's??? Are they at Footactions???

Gonna hold off on the Blackouts until the end of the month, I hope they won't be gone by then. Anyone know if FootAction is getting them? So far only Footlockers in my area (Glendale) has the Blackouts.

Back
Top Bottom