OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Regal Black

not feeling the UWRs. I need those USAs
I don't like them either.  I'm also just waiting for the USA's...
frown.gif

Quick question, does anyone know if footlocker would allow me to return a pair of Homes and exchange them for USA's (when they drop) if I don't have the receipt?

you goin have to pay the difference bro, homes are on sale for $99 i believe. I was just at the mall yesterday, pops, inlines, homes, and draft days were all $99 at footaction.

So there is going to be a United We Rise release then the actual USA colorway? As long I get a release in a USA colorway I'll be good. Is there news/rumors that these will be release around August for FIBA?

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Hey eastbay rep. Is eastbay gonna get the zkv finals? Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, we do not have any information on the zkv finals yet. If we receive any information, we should post something up on our blog at the link below:

http://blog.eastbay.com/

EastbayRep - Paul

If only there was a way to get rid of the laser design or whatever it is on the UWR without damaging the materials.

Everyone has there own opinion, but I personally like the UWR way more than the USA
the red heel cup kills it for me, but I'm still going to get both pairs no matter what.

Everyone has there own opinion, but I personally like the UWR way more than the USA
the red heel cup kills it for me, but I'm still going to get both pairs no matter what.

for those of you in so cal who want to pick up the blackouts, you might want to jump on it. They seem to be pretty limited. I checked out 4 different locations that didn't have my size or didn't carry them at all. Ontario mills didn't get them in at all, neither did the foot action's i checked out. The ones that did get them said they got limited numbers and were out of my size (11).  I finally found mine at montclair plaza. Just a heads up.

Originally Posted by jerry24

for those of you in so cal who want to pick up the blackouts, you might want to jump on it. They seem to be pretty limited. I checked out 4 different locations that didn't have my size or didn't carry them at all. Ontario mills didn't get them in at all, neither did the foot action's i checked out. The ones that did get them said they got limited numbers and were out of my size (11).  I finally found mine at montclair plaza. Just a heads up.
Have any FOOTACTION's(socal) got them yet, I need to exchange my DEL SOLS.

My local footaction only has the vdays and had the pops at one point and footlocker just got the homes and draft days.. and they are both new stores.. theu are both remodeled.. maybe its cuz I live all the way in mass lol.. I want the miles davis and blackout.. maybe ill just get the skus and order them but I kinda wanted to see them in person..
frown.gif

My local footaction only has the vdays and had the pops at one point and footlocker just got the homes and draft days.. and they are both new stores.. theu are both remodeled.. maybe its cuz I live all the way in mass lol.. I want the miles davis and blackout.. maybe ill just get the skus and order them but I kinda wanted to see them in person..
frown.gif

They're not limited... just some stores havent gotten their shipment or full shipment.

^ Very nice POPs up there, so far its the only pair of kobve V's ive bought and Ive been very happy with them. the only other colorway that caught my attention was draft days and couldnt bring myself to buy them

Originally Posted by kobehead

They're not limited... just some stores havent gotten their shipment or full shipment.

Word, one of the spots I went to had them, and they never get doo doo. SO
Limited?  I think not.

i was just sharing what i found and didn't find for those who wanted to pick them up. Why are there always smart @@# comments. if you don't want them or don't care, just shut up and keep the smart @@# remarks to yourself.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

you goin have to pay the difference bro, homes are on sale for $99 i believe. I was just at the mall yesterday, pops, inlines, homes, and draft days were all $99 at footaction.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 FOR REALS,where at????

i was just sharing what i found and didn't find for those who wanted to pick them up. Why are there always smart @@# comments. if you don't want them or don't care, just shut up and keep the smart @@# remarks to yourself.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 fo-shu homie,dont cop if you dont like it period!!

those were far from being smart #%* comments.

Back
Top Bottom