OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i copped a pair of homes sz 11 from a fellow nter. he gave me a real fair price. im feeling the homes over the aways, they just look hella classy. if more pairs do drop thats fine to cause i would love to get another pair for retail. congrats to everyone who copped, all the pics look
pimp.gif
. to bad i wasnt in chi or ny, i heard it was an in and out cop for dudes in those cities.

Nice pics NWT
smh.gif

As for a re-drop of the BS', as much as I want them to, I just don't see it happening. I could be wrong though...

I lost the NTLA raffle, so I went to NTSM and hooked up both. I had a feeling NTSM would have a boat load, because it was the grand opening for the store and the mall. I hope all the campers feel dumb too. My friend and I both copped +1 more. And we showed up at 9:30. The raffle is the way to go. NT owns shady HOH.

decepticon got a steal from our friend Will....hahaha i saw you decepticon!!! im pissed he didnt tell me about them when he put them up for sale haha saw that you picked up the orcas too!! LOVE THOSE!! Edwin (NWT) would agree.

nwt...those pics just hurt feelings haha.

glad those who wanted them for keeps got them. i'm happy i didnt travel 2 1/2 hours south to only find out people were already sent home with tickets.

^^youre also looking to get banned/get this thread locked...
smh.gif

Damn G....nice pic. That right there confirms it to me.....BS Home/Away>DMP pack....

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

decepticon got a steal from our friend Will....hahaha i saw you decepticon!!! im pissed he didnt tell me about them when he put them up for sale haha saw that you picked up the orcas too!! LOVE THOSE!! Edwin (NWT) would agree.
At first I was just going to get the Orca's cause I wanted a second pair, then I saw the BL's. I hate to let them go, but I gotta do what I can to try and get these Big Stages 
eyes.gif

My score from yesterday. 23 Hours and 19 Minutes... Worth EVERY second...

2412oeh.jpg

2cgh313.jpg

29aqiyg.jpg

3499u1v.jpg

35b7610.jpg

210n3ig.jpg

After all the line cutting and peeps popping outta the woodwork I was still able to get my size. My man J (or is it Jay?) is a soldier. Congrats to everyone that was able to cop a pair.

I been wearing my blackouts for work and my calfs been hurting me..ibthink it only hurts when I wear them casually not during bball..

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Just waiting for NWT's pics to help me drown in my own tears.

laugh.gif
 you a fool.

hope everyone that wants them, gets them.

The Homes are a must also... never realized how nice they actually are... too clean. white laser print on a white base?....  =
pimp.gif

BS aways are now officially my 2nd favorite ZK5 right after the DKs...

my 2 favorite pairs

4867429648_a2f7479301_z.jpg

6a00d8341c94c853ef01116855aea2970c-800wi

After all i've done for you Nike!

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

Bu!!*%$% well i guess thats it.... Next Lebron VIII Big Stage......

More like Lebron VIII boat shoes cuz that fool is going to be fishin while the Lakers are busy playin in the finals.

glad the homies and i got our pairs. 19 hours was well worth it.

hohla NEEDS to have some better camp out procedures in the future.

Back
Top Bottom