OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

man they could atleast made these gr in california. does nike not want to make money??? i was a big fan of the homes bs before but damn the aways look so nice...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man they could atleast made these gr in california. does nike not want to make money??? i was a big fan of the homes bs before but damn the aways look so nice...

I never understand their logic.  Release them at HOH and Niketowns across America, but CA as a whole state in general get's no love??  
I too say they could of at least made them a GR in Cali. 

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by never wear them

USAs>>>> UWRs in my opinion....

100% agree!  UWRs are not that great.  The design on them looks like something from a printer in the 80s.

I can't seem to find anything appealing about that print.... Like what the heck is that? The heel is what makes that shoe... No one can say they actually like that print.... Can they?

never wear them wrote:

100% agree!  UWRs are not that great.  The design on them looks like something from a printer in the 80s.

I can't seem to find anything appealing about that print.... Like what the heck is that? The heel is what makes that shoe... No one can say they actually like that print.... Can they?

i will have my bs homes on thursday. shout out to montemex3 for hooking me up. i cant wait to unds them. im planning on copping the uwr's tomorrow when i go pick up the ftlotg ix's from hoh. there aint going to be no lines in houston for the uwr's, should be a 10 minute ordeal.

Originally Posted by never wear them

dot matrix
roll.gif

just ordered the UWR from ndc. will let you guys know whether or not i like the heel or the print on them lol.

Damnit....I'm not @ home nor do I have $$ for uwrs
ohwell.gif

Who's going to be nice and buy me a pair for my b-day
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom