OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

For those of you who ordered the UWR's from West NYC, how long did it take to ship? I ordered on the 1st and I still haven't received my shoes yet. I'm getting kinda worried that they got lost or shipped to the wrong address..

Originally Posted by shakenbake

anyone know if the del sol colorway really uses XDR?

if it has the xdr hangtag then yes....like the one on this pair.
NikeKobeV-MakeSense-greyblue3-600x450.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

im so jealous and hate all of you! seriously. ive never been mad over a shoe before.

i really really really want those homes!

X2
frown.gif

Being in Iceland didn't help you one bit did it? 

Just messing with you bro.
laugh.gif

No it didn´t!
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by allboutkobe

For those of you who ordered the UWR's from West NYC, how long did it take to ship? I ordered on the 1st and I still haven't received my shoes yet. I'm getting kinda worried that they got lost or shipped to the wrong address..

10 days
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

My FA had them on sale on the last EA so I couldn't pass on $50 Kobes!
Same here...picked up Pop's for $50...also picked up Allstars for $65 since those weren't marked down and then returned the Allstars a couple days later to exchange them for USA's...even exchange
smile.gif

how limited are the UWR's seeing that they're on sale at eastbay, ndc, hoh, and nt's? anywhere else?

I don't think the UWRs are gonna be limited at all.  They poppin' up everywhere.  Northridge/Glendale Footlocker says that they might get them in today as well.  I hope this is true as this would save me a trip to HOHLA. =)

Originally Posted by alsasam

anybody that ordered the BS from kb24 get their shipment yet?

Hopefully coming in... really glad KB24 shipped on the same day I ordered from restock.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

^I remember you, u had your chick and one in the fedora right? I didn't know you gave your chance away i was yelling obscenities sorry now after the fact but that's just me and my homie, we hood lol, but thanks for the passing cause I won shortly after you and my homie did too good thing too cause we were gonna act Ron Artest / Stephen Jackson @ the Palace in 04 if we didn't
Yeah, I was with my girlfriend (in the fedora) and I was also able to drag my sister along. I didn't even hear anyone yelling haha. I had too many people around me asking that I go in and get shoes for them. Glad to hear you and your friend made it out of there with some pairs

Inlines, POP, or Homes.... That is the question, since they are all $99.

Unless I fall in love with the USA's, that I can't walk out without them.

I will be using my $30 off coupon this weekend for sure, probably pick up a pair of socks or something so I can go over the $100 mark.

The V'Days are still at Footaction stores as well, but they are still at full price. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gelo

Sweet, thanks, Ray!  I just placed my order.
Originally Posted by rukawa005

Thanks Ray!  Just placed an order
roll.gif

Stock is def limited.. I asked.. looks like just 1-3 pairs ranging from size 9 - 11.5 or so.. grab them while they're hot!
Originally Posted by alliwantiskicks

Congrats to all who got their pair of BS's.. wish I could have been there.. UWR got my pair thanks eastbay....
Originally Posted by kobehead

I just ordered the 11.5 
happy.gif
I wasnt planning on copping but considering today is my last day of gold club membership, figured I capitalize on my free shipping.
grin.gif

Congratulations to all that were able to order the UWR Kobe V's from us.  They sure did not last long.

Originally Posted by ajbishop

Just called eastbay a few minutes ago and they sold out of size 13's while I was trying to place the order.
Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

no more sz's for the UWR's on eastbay
Originally Posted by awsome blossom

great UWR sold out

can anyone else keep piling up shoes while the rest of us get nothing
Unfortunately, they were very limited, so only a few people were able to order from us.  Hopefully you were able to order them from NDC, since they had them for sale earlier this morning, or get them from a local spot.

Originally Posted by a019

damn was the uwr released online at eastbay?? damn i missed out on them too.. smh
because when i tried to call the lady that answered the phone didnt know what the hell i was talking about when i was tryna describe the shoe to her.
The shoes were not up on our website, you had to call in to order them.  If you would have given the phone agent the product number I supplied, there would have been no questions what shoe you were calling about. 

Originally Posted by lj12

eastbay rep why aren't there smaller sizes for the UWR's?
frown.gif
The smallest size we received was a size 8.  As for why aren't there smaller sizes, this I can't answer.  You will need to contact places around you, if there are any, to see if they have any sizes smaller than an 8. 

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Don't know if you guys have seen the new Eastbay but I spotted some TB Kobe V's.
Eastbay Rep any info on when they drop?
mrwuau.jpg
I still have not heard anything about any Team Bank colorways, but I have forwarded an e-mail to one of my contact to see if they know anything.  I will let you know what they reply back with.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by alsasam

anybody that ordered the BS from kb24 get their shipment yet?
My Aways from kb24 arrived today.
Went to HOH Dallas this morning to pick up a pair of the UWRs. On the wall they had a pair of the USAs side by side with the UWRs. I ended up walking out with a pair of the USAs. USAs > UWRs.

The UWRs remind me of the Inlines, except that there's no white sole that would bother me when it got dirty. If they're still available on NDC tonight, I might get them.

Back
Top Bottom