OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by sogo

I am sorry this is off topic, but do you guys know where to get the nike kobe black mamba backpack?
indifferent.gif

this one???
Kobe-Ball-Carry-Backpack-BA3087_007_A.png

or this one??
9a0158ea301af832211e6c289ecdf094cb6c566.jpg

I just got the bottom one for $35 bucks shipped, Its coming in next week!! Perfect duffel bag alternative at least from the reviews ive read.  I remember when it dropped a while back and HOH had it and it looks like a good alternative bag.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I am sorry this is off topic, but do you guys know where to get the nike kobe black mamba backpack?
indifferent.gif

this one???

or this one??

I just got the bottom one for $35 bucks shipped, Its coming in next week!! Perfect duffel bag alternative at least from the reviews ive read.  I remember when it dropped a while back and HOH had it and it looks like a good alternative bag.

Where'd you order it from playa? My boy & I've had the same duffel since '02 but his wife is hating on that so I'm finna change the game.

I have the 2nd one in black/yellow from Eastbay... Great bag but I need a new one.I wish the the LA with snake comes out with a different color
eek.gif

There's a seller on eBay that has a full size run of the 5 Rings shirts for $30 plus shipping, which is reasonable...

It could also mean they might pop up in some stores soon

Originally Posted by al3x89

i wonder what it says their on the heel...^^

could that be a alternate RICE colorway?

guy with the mag can you confirm thats white/yellow/green or if you can make out RICE on the heel tab?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

indifferent.gif

this one???

or this one??

Do you know the price of this one?

ace homes are dope but im dissapointed in the rice, was hoping for the earlier pic to release.

I am beginning to like my Chaos's more and more. They have really grown on me. I really need another pair...

Those Ace and Rice's are dope!

a little too late for you guys but today at Macys they had 75% off old nike basketball stuff plus a 20% coupon on top of that.. i picked up Kobe Phenom(ithink) Shorts for $7 and shirts (the hollywood kobe sign and the LA snake) for $5

Dammit.... Now we got like what 33 total colorways (Including DAVINCIS, 4 TBs and those HOME ACES & RICES) now (not including the rumored 5 RINGS)... Best Kobe shoes ever and Nike keeps taking my money!

Dammit.... Now we got like what 33 total colorways (Including DAVINCIS, 4 TBs and those HOME ACES & RICES) now (not including the rumored 5 RINGS)... Best Kobe shoes ever and Nike keeps taking my money!

Back
Top Bottom