OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^did you click that gift box at the top of the NT page? i read that the avatars are changing to be like a profile pic (like facebook)

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^yea, i wnt to find the think pink as well~ but couldn't find it.

does anyone know, wht's the actual colorway of the release on eastbay?

this
2d6155ef42791944c63f0a5c61bdfb6837ef571.jpg

or this?
b312534e4f4d07981b24bca002b6e17443bda3c.jpg
I've gotten in touch with my contacts and it appears that the image online is incorrect.  We are working to fix this and in the meantime I've been given the corrected photo, which you can see below.

28916353230d43782cf913905e50a0133005bb67.jpg

Thanks for helping us identify and correct this error!

EastbayRep - Ryan
so are these the "blackouts" or different colorway???  thanks

this

or this?
I've gotten in touch with my contacts and it appears that the image online is incorrect.  We are working to fix this and in the meantime I've been given the corrected photo, which you can see below.

EastbayRep - Ryan
so are these the "blackouts" or different colorway???  thanks

^^ they're on NDC but not available just yet (same as the orange pair) just wait it out and it should be up for sale soon enough

this

or this?

EastbayRep - Ryan
This and the inks not having the clear sole has me disappointed 
tired.gif

Although on the other hand, it helps me finally save some money after dropping more than I probably should have for doubles of the big stages. In all honesty, I'll probably still end up copping the inks 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

^^ they're on NDC but not available just yet (same as the orange pair) just wait it out and it should be up for sale soon enough

is it the one under TB colorway?

Originally Posted by never wear them

I guess to clear my image now for my own sake, smh thanks Drew....

I work for the evil side of BankofAmerica, the mortgage side (the bad side, anything bad with large corporations = good money and I just got promoted
smile.gif
)

and I work for my ol' mans business from time to time.

Smh Drew... Lolol. I really hope all these years you didn't think I was serious about stealing her credit cards! Hahaha
hahah DUH i knew that, im just messing with you....my bad for smearing your name...i would think she would know when she gets her statements if you did "barrow" money for shoes....BUT i didnt know you worked for BOFA, i thought you did something in construction?  see i do learn something new each day.

OK GUYS....NWT buys his own kicks...he doesnt steal from his girl...he just benefits from those who had their dreams shattered by the mortgage side of BOFA and buys new kobes to stomp on their dreams some more. Better???  see at least people dont think you steal from your girl anymore.
wink.gif

hahah i got nothing but love for you bro....just messing!!  we still need to do a meet up and play ball or something...i want to win some kobes too.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I guess to clear my image now for my own sake, smh thanks Drew....

I work for the evil side of BankofAmerica, the mortgage side (the bad side, anything bad with large corporations = good money and I just got promoted
smile.gif
)

and I work for my ol' mans business from time to time.

Smh Drew... Lolol. I really hope all these years you didn't think I was serious about stealing her credit cards! Hahaha
Congrats on the promotion NWT, time for another pair of iDs to celebrate! haha cheers!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

XanGelicO wrote:
i used to dislike Kobe a lot cuz hes so arrogant, when he just into NBA.
but after shaq leaves Lakers, i saw him changed a lot, he seems more mature now. and his�"arrogant" now become hes confidence.
i start�liking him couple years back, and love to watch his games. hes really a good player.
maybe in philly ppl's eyes, hes a betrayor...�
��
I'm sorry but can you actually say this with a straight face and not realize you just clowned me earlier for not being a true kobe fan?
roll.gif

indeed NT has some weird people.

lol.
have i mention i m a super fan of Kobe earlier?

maybe you should not post and pick up a book.  your tenses are all off and just wow....what school system are you a product of? they would not be happy.

Lol drew. But yeah I also do construction for my pops company.
Which is gonna lead me to leavin' BofA pretty soon (hopefully meaning more kobes)
And for sure I'll hit you up.

I think the only way of getting yourself some free Kobes would be by playing Abstractability.....

Mugen got his free del sols. I'm aiming for some asg 4s now...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by DFABIX

XanGelicO wrote:
i used to dislike Kobe a lot cuz hes so arrogant, when he just into NBA.
but after shaq leaves Lakers, i saw him changed a lot, he seems more mature now. and his�"arrogant" now become hes confidence.
i start�liking him couple years back, and love to watch his games. hes really a good player.
maybe in philly ppl's eyes, hes a betrayor...�
��
I'm sorry but can you actually say this with a straight face and not realize you just clowned me earlier for not being a true kobe fan?
roll.gif

indeed NT has some weird people.

lol.
have i mention i m a super fan of Kobe earlier?

maybe you should not post and pick up a book.  your tenses are all off and just wow....what school system are you a product of? they would not be happy.

thank you for your conclusion
happy.gif
i accept that, i think i need to read more~

Looking to clean the tongue on my VDay Kobe V's. I use them for basketball twice a week so it's pretty dingy.
I cleaned some of it with sneaker cleaner. Just wondering if anyone has any tips to make it white/er again.
Thanks.

@haza12d - its been out of stock since they were put up about 2-3 days ago along with the navy/white + blue/white TB's. so i doubt anybody has been able to purchase em lol just keep on watching out for em

Back
Top Bottom