OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Kobe Hoody up on Eastbay those that was interested.

I will wait until it goes sale.
I was going to buy today, but then I realized that it most likely will go on sale, and will kick myself, but we'll see.  

If I can get the blackouts for a good price, then I will have no choice but to get the hoody asap.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was going to buy today, but then I realized that it most likely will go on sale, and will kick myself, but we'll see.  

If I can get the blackouts for a good price, then I will have no choice but to get the hoody asap.
smile.gif

shoestrend has the blackout for $100

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

smile.gif

shoestrend has the blackout for $100

Never ordered from their site.   Is that $100 shipped?

Originally Posted by Blue0230

never wear them wrote:
4991234649_f3395b2b71_z.jpg
Both are great, but I like the blue ones (on the left) more... so clean.
Are you a closet Knicks fan, NWT?

laugh.gif
i actually am. i wish Carmelo signs with em.. NYK has had some dope players through out the years (sprewell, houston, Camby, Marbury!!! etc..) so yeah, I'm a knicks fan.

but yeah, i do like the colorway a lot. if i see a shoe in that colorway, its a auto-cop.

Originally Posted by LongBeachBallin

did anybody watchin jersey shore 2 episodes ago notice vinny rockin the chaos???  
laugh.gif
fixed it...i cant believe people watch that show...it only supports more tv "programs" like that to be made....man, the dumbing down of america continues....

not a shot at you longbeachballin...its just a general statement.

imo i refuse to watch shows like that....MTV might as well change their name given they dont even air as much music videos as they use to, hence why i stopped watching MTV, VH1 or anything like it.  i shake my head each time i see my gf's younger sister watch such shows...it explains a lot about her
roll.gif

i watch the show....   
embarassed.gif

its entertainment. i know what you mean tho dude.

i like the show. its all in fun and enjoyment. nothing i actually base my morals and life on.
i can say i can relate to it a lot!!! hahaha

I stay grenade free!

watch out for those landmines!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by LongBeachBallin

did anybody watchin jersey shore 2 episodes ago notice vinny rockin the chaos???  
laugh.gif
fixed it...i cant believe people watch that show...it only supports more tv "programs" like that to be made....man, the dumbing down of america continues....

not a shot at you longbeachballin...its just a general statement.

imo i refuse to watch shows like that....MTV might as well change their name given they dont even air as much music videos as they use to, hence why i stopped watching MTV, VH1 or anything like it.  i shake my head each time i see my gf's younger sister watch such shows...it explains a lot about her
roll.gif

omg someone that has the same opinion as me...

jersey shore is stupid and fake. i understand it's "entertainment" (to some, i don't find it entertaining), but 99% of the *!+@ that goes on is done for entertainment only. it's not reality TV like everyone claims it to be, which bothers me the most.

i refuse to support garbage like that.

yes i'm mad lol.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i watch the show....   
embarassed.gif

its entertainment. i know what you mean tho dude.

i like the show. its all in fun and enjoyment. nothing i actually base my morals and life on.
i can say i can relate to it a lot!!! hahaha

I stay grenade free!

watch out for those landmines!
laugh.gif
LOL i had to look up what the hell grenade meant when i heard people referencing that term...id admit that is funny but i guess it just how they portray themselves but again just my opinion and i know its not a serious show but i just feel like its such a waste of air time...then again we live in a time where reality tv rules and sophisticated programming is out the window.

BTW IM SORRY FOR CHANGING THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD....SO LETS GET BACK TO THE SHOES....MY BAD.

Ed - Lovin the Knicks IDs.  I am the same way with that blue and orange.  Not really a fan of the teams, but a sucker for a nice Knicks or Mets colorway.

GZA - Nice Finals.  Fresh.

Here's my September Kobe pickups:

Back
Top Bottom