OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I think these are going to be more limited than people were originally thinking, all the articles keep referring to them as QuickStrikes, and with Kobe debuting them tonight, these are going to be a classic.

Originally Posted by marley

F this! Headed to ebay to pay whatever price it takes to get them. 215 looks like the going rate. I am done messing with it. I will not miss these.

215 is pretty steep. I purchased my preorder from kicks2617.. comes out to about 185 total shipped... and mine was shipped out today ..supposed to be here thursday.. maybe you can get a pair from him?

Originally Posted by Wyse23

I think these are going to be more limited than people were originally thinking, all the articles keep referring to them as QuickStrikes, and with Kobe debuting them tonight, these are going to be but that wont make these a classic.

Got mine 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Heads be double coppin too! Smh, I was on the line at 12 for Eastbay... Said they sold out quick! Hopefully ndc gets a restock! I live an hour and a half from hohla, ntla and ntsm. And to make this even better, I work for Nike! Wack!

damn 1 per customer limit and they sold out in minutes. brown is rocking the 5 rings also tonight.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

are they releasing at house of hoop ?
Quoting myself ARE THEY RELEASING AT HOH LA tomorrow or not ? Geez if you got your pair that's great news no need to brag about it
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom