OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I'll try to do a V collection post soon...

Darryl - nice on the story! Hope all is well, man...it's been a hot minute, fam!

What's up Ron.?!How's everything?!It has been a minute.Hope all is well on your end.Thanks everyone for the love.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^ easiest way to me..
unless a person would have a electric counter or something

well you can always buy a barcode scanner and scan them...i use to do something similar with my dvd collection...that was before i jumped to shoes...dvds would were definitely the cheaper hobby lol

I second that on the DVD hobby being cheaper. From 2001-2006 I did buy shoes at all. I could only imagine how many shoes I would have. That time period I missed a lot of classics during those years.

was able to get a pair of 5 rings

very happy

2bcug0.jpg

Anyone rolling out to the Vault tomorrow? They said they're having a raffle at 4:30 to sell the other 12 Humidors...

Originally Posted by haza12d

Anyone rolling out to the Vault tomorrow? They said they're having a raffle at 4:30 to sell the other 12 Humidors...
ill be there in my mcfly hypermaxes! say wassup

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Was messing around a bit...I guess it is semi-relevant to this thread.  =)

Del Sol I-VI

** 11-4, 11-1, 11-7, 11-1 = FREE ZKIV DEL SOLS **

grin.gif

laugh.gif

That photo reminds me of just how ugly 1 through 3 really are.  
No hate on your collection dude, but seriously, there is no way you could convince me the first 3 are related to the last 3 if it wasn't for the endorser.
J. 

^^was it you he beat for those del sols?  

That photo reminds me of just how ugly 1 through 3 really are.  
No hate on your collection dude, but seriously, there is no way you could convince me the first 3 are related to the last 3 if it wasn't for the endorser.

do you mainly wear your ZKs casually? Because I-V(VI) are all connected by the fact that they are performance BEASTS.

^^^ nice pic up there Tony...nice to see the evolution of Kobe's shoes...first two imo weren't that great...3s on are solid...

Those inks are very nice, but I think I have too many Vs already....

Take this INFO for what its worth...

via sourceforyou from that other forum:

Hello everybody, the source for you is back and I'm here to inform you that Eastbay and NDC WILL be reicieveing a restock of the 5rings on Tuesday
. Ever since I've been on this site I have provide the most up to date information on the Kobe Vs, with Big Stages, and with the 5rings. Always here to help.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Take this INFO for what its worth...

via sourceforyou from that other forum:

Hello everybody, the source for you is back and I'm here to inform you that Eastbay and NDC WILL be reicieveing a restock of the 5rings on Tuesday
. Ever since I've been on this site I have provide the most up to date information on the Kobe Vs, with Big Stages, and with the 5rings. Always here to help.

That guy has been banned I don't know how many times for false info
laugh.gif

He always comes back with a variation of that screen name, it's false info.

Air J,
I'm not sure what you're talking about in relation to "beating me for the del sols" but I wear my ZKs for just about everything including ball and the first 3 just didn't fit my feet well and the IV and older are like socks for me.  Literally, they're one of the best fitting shoes I've ever worn and the I - III not only are aesthetically uncomfortable they're physically...

J. (justmy.02)

I guess 12 lucky resellers will win and 12 more put on ebay... 
eyes.gif

Mugen- nice I-VI pic, serves as a good comparison pic for the IV V and VI

Nermindee- really good pic of the Inks

Originally Posted by kobehead

I guess 12 lucky resellers will win and 12 more put on ebay... 
eyes.gif
I like the pack but sz 14 and XXL shirt.....for $500... maybe not.
eyes.gif

but the shoes box looks awesome.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

V's killed my wallet this year... I hope I'm done with the V's now...
^Sick picture, love how it shows off the detail of the print on the shoes. Can't wait until mine come in. I am loving these more and more every day.

Back
Top Bottom