OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

That's the thing about living in la all the kobe stuff is gone fast GZA what else do they have left out there?

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

That's the thing about living in la all the kobe stuff is gone fast GZA what else do they have left out there?

I saw some hoh release there, like both aces and they have usc and rice fore 99$. Not sure on the sizes still avail. But they had 10s on display. Also have all the grs on sale for a 99$

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

I saw some hoh release there, like both aces and they have usc and rice fore 99$. Not sure on the sizes still avail. But they had 10s on display. Also have all the grs on sale for a 99$

Kobe and Jimmy Kimmel cameo in a COD Black Ops commercial.

laugh.gif
at his weapon tag
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1543292789?bctid=660287861001

wish i wouldve had the funds to get the 5 rings...now i'll probably end up paying inflated resellers prices later down the road...

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Finally got my 5 Rings from Eastbay and they are sweet!!! Thanks again to Eastbay Ray for the heads up.
No problem. 
smokin.gif
  Glad to hear you got your pair.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

got shipping info from eastbay a while ago, but haven't seen a single update via UPS yet.....hoping for a nice surprise this afternoon....
According to the tracking, you should be receiving your package later today. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

my V rings are "Out For Delivery".......wooooooooooooooooooooo! (tang killa B's....we on the swarm...aka Brown,Barnes,Blake...Bench Mob)....

Inks are fresh!.........and I plan to get my hands on those babies......

btw, Ray......you are the ******** man.....thanks for being on top of it.

when do the inks drop out in stores?? i need to capture them soon. if they haven't i guess i can stop by staples after the game and get a pair from the vault
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

when do the inks drop out in stores?? i need to capture them soon. if they haven't i guess i can stop by staples after the game and get a pair from the vault
smile.gif

NTLA has them in stock as well.

took me a while but just noticed the Kobe humidor in the back...nice...

I like some of the laces switches too.
smile.gif

Nice pictures guys!! Wish haza was the same size as me....I would definitely take some of those doubles off your hands.

Where are you guys seeing the Home Del Sol's? I haven't come across any yet.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

On my way to the radio station.
I'll be on the radio tonight talking about sneakers

the station is 1400am

If your outta state, the website to listen is www.wond1400am.com

thanks guys.!
D is gonna be on in a minute!! tune in fellas!!!

here are my recent pickups...
pimp.gif
  like the stairway effect?
roll.gif
good thing i have boxes laying around haha

bonus:  some lunar running
09825c0e123ac10fff735bfa203b4ce95be81a9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom