OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I've been outta town a little and off NT. I assume the 5 rings have dropped and are gone from everywhere? Any help?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

On my way to the radio station.
I'll be on the radio tonight talking about sneakers

the station is 1400am

If your outta state, the website to listen is www.wond1400am.com

thanks guys.!
You collect $50 hockey pucks? 
roll.gif

haha darryl...hilarious that they didnt figure out the hobby after 10 questions. thats cool that you were interviewed...good interview buddy! thanks for sharing.

i love how they were so amazed that people collect shoes and asking what you are wearing. Nike should pay you for advertising LOL....did carmine nut on your DKs??? lol

Originally Posted by shpongled25

I've been outta town a little and off NT. I assume the 5 rings have dropped and are gone from everywhere? Any help?
Yup, you can score them off Ebay for a few over retail though.  I just scooped a size 11 for $160 shipped.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

That's the thing about living in la all the kobe stuff is gone fast GZA what else do they have left out there?

I saw some hoh release there, like both aces and they have usc and rice fore 99$. Not sure on the sizes still avail. But they had 10s on display. Also have all the grs on sale for a 99$
Check Pm

Not really Kobe V related but maybe you guys can take advantage and cop some gear to match the shoes.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
clear.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
lakers_menu_062810_548x27.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
lakers_110410_1_548x250.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
lakers_110410_2_548x248.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table]

I like how the match 5 rings gear is not really matching the shoe. Thank goodness cz no one would buy them. On second note does anyone know where to buy the neon green dotted shorts?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Not really Kobe V related but maybe you guys can take advantage and cop some gear to match the shoes.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
clear.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
lakers_menu_062810_548x27.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
lakers_110410_1_548x250.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
lakers_110410_2_548x248.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table]

6 wins now its up to 22%...and it can go up to 40%

heads up to the so cal heads if it hasn't been mentioned already... the Nike outlet @ the block has alot of the black/neon green Kobe hoodies & track jackets, as well as the grey USA ones... also a handful of shirts/shorts... I'll post pics shortly....

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

heads up to the so cal heads if it hasn't been mentioned already... the Nike outlet @ the block has alot of the black/neon green Kobe hoodies & track jackets, as well as the grey USA ones... also a handful of shirts/shorts... I'll post pics shortly....

did they have all sizes of those hoodies and jackets and do you remember how much?

Back
Top Bottom