[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My honest opinion is had the team stayed RELATIVELY healthy all year.. Regardless of coaching change, we would have been the 4th/5th seed..

I still hold the assertion that as Rosters stand Lakers with Dwight vs. Rockets with Dwight, Lakers have at worst as good of a chance as the Rockets next year.

Last edited:
"Dwight doesn't want to blamed if the team doesn't do well and doesn't want Kobe to take the credit if the team does well"

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Let him walk :smh:

"Dwight doesn't want to blamed if the team doesn't do well and doesn't want Kobe to take the credit if the team does well"

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Let him walk
mean.gif
LOL where did this come from?

The more time passes, the more comfortable I am with believing that Dwight comes back to us. I have bets totaling $400 riding on him choosing us and I'm not worried about them in the least.

The more time passes, the more comfortable I am with believing that Dwight comes back to us. I have bets totaling $400 riding on him choosing us and I'm not worried about them in the least.

yo true story, if d12 said that...**** d12. he's warm butter soft if he wants all of the praise and none of the blame. and honestly, that doesnt even seem to far fetched of something he'd do or say.

Arash Markazi [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ArashMarkazi

Sasha Vujacic is back in LA and has been in touch with the Lakers. Source said he'll be in NBA next season and Lakers are his top choice.
10:08 PM - 1 Jul 2013

JC beat me to it...

Also Dwight ain't say that ****. Y'all perceptions are cloudy..

Last edited:
:lol: for the google searchers, JA Adande said he spoke w/ people close to Dwight and that's how Dwight feels... He doesn't want to be blamed for losing, while Kobe is praised if the team wins. If Chris Broussard had reported I would've ignored, JA is A1 IMO

I can hear Dwight saying it, the dude been saying sucker ish all season and now y'all in disbelief :rofl:

Let him walk, run w/ what u have. Add some pieces, rebuild when the season over

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom