[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if GS really wants dwight that badly though? to give up barnes and klay. I doubt it but If they do, screw waiting on dwight and trade him yesterday.

Even though bogut has been injury prone, he looked pretty damn solid last year.

Absolutely no way its not Curry+Barnes+Klay 

it HAS to be it 

Yo this dude Holden really just yell and cuss at me over a damn day dream?

What part of day dream don't you understand? It was just a funny fantasy my dude. Just having some fun.

Chill the **** down. Relax. Go eat some
Damn ice cream and take a break from NT. you're taking it way too serious already and you've only been a member for days. At this rate you'll be on suicide watch in a month from the stress NT seems to be giving you. :smh:

Last edited:
Do not trade him to GSW. You do not want to create that team Guys. If he's leaving let him walk..

I was persuaded- able on GSW if we could get Klay & Barnes.. But even with Klay & Barnes EMPHATIC NO

Amnesty MWP do not send him to GS with Dwight and Iggy on the wings. That defensive lineup would be crazy :smh:

I'd send Meeks tho, sign earl and get Barnes and Klay and the Lakers magically get younger over night :lol:

there is no way the warriors send klay AND barnes

I wouldn't even be mad if it is klay and bogut since that would still leave a chance to tank.

Best year to tank since the 2002-2003 season :smokin

Who would you choose? Klay or Barnes?
i like klay..( hes got purp and gold in him) 

but the way the team is constructed right now, barnes is the position player we need. athletic cutter type ( ariza comes to mind, since he was really the last young,explosive player we had really) 

come on lord jerry west, bless the laker team once more by GIVING us klay and barnes for this big dummy DH

Amnesty MWP do not send him to GS with Dwight and Iggy on the wings. That defensive lineup would be crazy
mean.gif

I'd send Meeks tho, sign earl and get Barnes and Klay and the Lakers magically get younger over night
laugh.gif
earl clark committed to CLE, another nt'er late on the news

Do not trade him to GSW. You do not want to create that team Guys. If he's leaving let him walk..

I was persuaded- able on GSW if we could get Klay & Barnes.. But even with Klay & Barnes EMPHATIC NO

Yeah it sucks that by trading him to the Warriors, the Lakers are helping create the new super team. But, Lakers do need to find youth and quickly moving forward.
Even with 2014 looming, what if Lebron, Melo, etc opts in? Lakers at the same time need trade assets moving forward even if that means trading away Dwight to a conference rival. By getting Barnes/Thompson the Lakers have some chips to play with. Next season with everything cleared off the books, Lakers only have cash and nothing else.

Lets say Lebron wants to play with the Lakers....who else is on this squad would make him want to join? A old washed up Nash and thats it. If Lakers have a Barnes and/or Thompson it might look more enticing to play with. Nobody wants to play with last generations stars anymore. Everyone wants to play with the new kids in town and it looks to be that way for a while in this league.

At this point you either pray Dwight stays with the Lakers or the Lakers do a S&T. As much as I'm looking forward to 2014, we can't just rely on that to have everything fall in place.

Amnesty MWP do not send him to GS with Dwight and Iggy on the wings. That defensive lineup would be crazy :smh:

I'd send Meeks tho, sign earl and get Barnes and Klay and the Lakers magically get younger over night :lol:

No way you would send Artest to the Warriors.

If theres a player you send with Dwight its BLAKE.

Warriors are going to want to surround Dwight with shooters. And Blake would be a piece that they can use from the Lakers.

Would you guys rather have:

Dwight
Pau
Artest
Nash
Kobe

or

Bogut
Pau
Barnes
Kobe
Nash

?

Last edited:
Yeah it sucks that by trading him to the Warriors, the Lakers are helping create the new super team. But, Lakers do need to find youth and quickly moving forward.
Even with 2014 looming, what if Lebron, Melo, etc opts in? Lakers at the same time need trade assets moving forward even if that means trading away Dwight to a conference rival. By getting Barnes/Thompson the Lakers have some chips to play with. Next season with everything cleared off the books, Lakers only have cash and nothing else.

Lets say Lebron wants to play with the Lakers....who else is on this squad would make him want to join? A old washed up Nash and thats it. If Lakers have a Barnes and/or Thompson it might look more enticing to play with. Nobody wants to play with last generations stars anymore. Everyone wants to play with the new kids in town and it looks to be that way for a while in this league.

At this point you either pray Dwight stays with the Lakers or the Lakers do a S&T. As much as I'm looking forward to 2014, we can't just rely on that to have everything fall in place.
it is a guard oriented league now, so many pg's becoming stars in the league. the BIG man is becoming obsolete, DH is not going to evolve into Shaq's level of dominance. he can anchor the defense, but he cant help the team in the final 2 minutes if hes gonna be getting hacked

man if we could, by a miracle get barnes klay and bogut for dwight, i'd be delighted. especially if we can find a few dollars to keep earl. a lineup of earl, barnes and hill!! all of that energy and effort. and kobe. keep pau. toss mwp. find a decent pg, maybe sessions can come back? what's his situation contract wise? too bad we cant get rondo lol, boston is cutting deals this off season.

No way you would send Artest to the Warriors.

If theres a player you send with Dwight its BLAKE.

Warriors are going to want to surround Dwight with shooters. And Blake would be a piece that they can use from the Lakers.

Would you guys rather have:

Dwight
Pau
Artest
Nash
Kobe

or

Bogut
Pau
Barnes
Kobe
Nash

?
GSW seems to be in the market for a proven pg like blake ( well he is serviceable) since jack sent out that tweet. 

did the lakers pick up Morris's option ? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom