[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also...peep dwights IG post.

That got me heated for some wild reason :lol:.

I hope I don't see some impulse trade go down tomorrow. Jimmy Buss needs to learn how to aim towards raw talent and efficiency, on a budget. Instead of trying to go for the home run play and go for the bonafied All-Star. Just something he should go about doing in the future, especially if he's running the team.
I really don't know what this FO is going to do, who they're going to get. This offseason starting now will be really interesting. We have plenty of holes to fill in and a lot of questions that need to be answered. It will be difficult but I trust that Mitch will put together something.

Some notes before I delve into my bit about today’s news:

-congrats to Deuce, L2B and all the others who saw Dwight leaving. I was so sure that he wouldn’t leave LA, that he’d want to stay even if he’d be uncomfortable with Kobe/the pressure to win in the beginning. I’m still somewhat stunned that he walked away from the premiere franchise in the NBA, but the more time passes the more..

*Cough *Cough

You forgot or deliberately left my name out when you were actually the only one attacking me for saying this a year ago. I expect a congratulations as well and an apology for saying I had an "agenda".

Besides that, stay classy. The Lakers will be better off in the long-run, Dwight's not winning a championship in Houston anyways

:stoneface:

Yall need to tank. Stop with the kobe will never tank, lakers are above that, it's time.

Anyways,
:smokin :pimp:

Sincerely,
A rockets fan

Houston WILL NOT win a championship within Dwight's 4yr contract. Not only that, but I don't even see them getting to the finals

Dwight said to Alex Kennedy that he asked for Phil early in the season. So Jimbo went against what Dwight wanted and went with Dantoni. Then decided to stay with Dantoni even though they knew Dwight did not want him. Were these dudes really serious about keeping Dwight?

So Jimbo and Dantoni are the main reasons. Jimbo being the main one since he makes the moves.

I wonder what bs he is gonna spew in his next interview.

Follow @lazenby

author of numerous books, friend of jerry west, dude is killing jim buss. 

making some real sound points too. 

Does anyone really feel like this wasn't about actually re-signed or losing Dwight the Basketball player?

It was just about winning the Dwight free agency race?

Does anyone really feel like this wasn't about actually re-signed or losing Dwight the Basketball player?

I think it was more about making los angeles more appealing for free agents to join.

but i think this sets us up nicely, everyone off the books next year, free agents can come and team up themselves if they want in la. 

I figured d12 didn't want to stay because California has the highest child support payment rate so going to Huston will be cheaper in his pockets....

What does that even mean?

are you referring to me or mister friendly? 

No I meant in general

Like I mean, are any Lakers fans really as stung as Cavs or Nuggets fans were?

Dwight is good and all but is he really a leader that you could build around and lean on in the rough years?

I think the Dwight free agency "Stay" campaign was really just about winning the free agency race not so much about Dwight, the player

I think its better to just to endure the rival trolling for a bit and try to rebuild

Last edited:
No I meant in general, I didn't read past the previous page.

Like I mean are any Lakers fans really as stung as Cavs or Nuggets fans were?

Dwight is good and all but is he really a leader that you could build around and lean on in the rough years?

I think its better to just to endure the rival trolling for a bit and try to rebuild
ohh..

no thats why i think lakers were honestly just trying to sign him to get lebron here next year.

just my opinion.

but i agree with you.

Dwight was only here a year. Melo, Bron, Bosh were drafted by their teams and left after 7-8 years of being rooted for.

If Dwight was here 5 years and bounced, there'd be much more backlash than what you've seen so far.

Stung? Of course not. We only had him for one year. It's a lot different if its a guy you drafted a la bron, melo orrrrrr Dwight :lol:

Dwight said to Alex Kennedy that he asked for Phil early in the season. So Jimbo went against what Dwight wanted and went with Dantoni. Then decided to stay with Dantoni even though they knew Dwight did not want him. Were these dudes really serious about keeping Dwight?

So Jimbo and Dantoni are the main reasons. Jimbo being the main one since he makes the moves.

I wonder what bs he is gonna spew in his next interview.
Case closed. They went against what the man wanted so he bounced. I don't blame him for that. 

Man you guys think this team is even capable of making the lottery? If by some miracle this roster stays healthy all season this is a playoff team. What was our record the last 40 games of the season? And that was with a bunch of injuries too.

Its going to be hard to make the lottery if this team doesnt move some players and keep kobe out the majority of the season.

Dont buy into all the demise talk laker haters are spewing

:rofl: at dudes thinking theyre some type of basketball genius now because they predicted Dwight would leave, 50/50 chance between 2 teams basically.

It's like getting excited over a coin flip , ridiculous.

Looks like ill have lots of free time next year because if the send a NBDL squad out there I'm not watching one game , nobody got time for that.

*face palm*

please point where I said harden will be as good as Kobe.

I stated he could IMPROVE... maybe not as much as Kobe... but he can improve...

saying I don't know basketball because I don't agree? smh...

I bet y'all think Lebron has been second place behind Kobe for the last 4 years too, right?

y'all stay pulling words and tripping things up. the fact still remains...

1. Dwight Howard's new team is better than his old team.

2. healthy Dwight Howard carried no names to the finals because of defense and ability to control the paint...

3. harden will get better as a basketball player

4. anyone that thinks Jim buss isbad a GM isn't looking ahead. he gambled and loss. he's not bad. so much cap space coming soon...
Dude Jim Buss is not the GM just stop man LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom