[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woj is a Kobe Stan tho. PMatic predicted that article 36 hours ago. He'll :pimp: when he sees this post.

Woj is a Kobe Stan tho. PMatic predicted that article 36 hours ago. He'll :pimp: when he sees this post.

Not even close to the first of it's kind written.. This one has much more detail about Memphis meeting.. Everything else has been written before.

To add...

I hope Lakers fan are ready to realize that this rebuilding process in 2014 will not solve everything. There's so many questions to be answered before next July rolls around. A majority of the "top" free agents can easily just opt back in to their current team. It's going to be a long rebuilding process that will take a couple years until it finally comes full circle.

Without any money to spend, I see the Lakers FO just saying screw it and have these guys have 1 last run at it. I don't see any amnesty happening at all. However, by February and the Lakers aren't clicking or just hovering, I see Mitch cleaning house before trade deadline and trading for small contracts and picks to fill some roster space going into the 2014 off season.

Best move I can see Mitch make if Lakers are bad this upcoming season. Fire Mike at the end of the season and hire Phil Jackson before free agency beings. Give a reason to why players should come play for the Lakers. I understand that to some players, they come to play for the Lakers because of the spotlight and/or the tradition. But I think when players in the past came to play for the Lakers it was for Jerry Buss. Without him, some players might question should they play for Jim Buss. By adding Phil to front office or coaching team, players have a reason to come and say "I can finally be coached by one of the best coaches in NBA" history.

End of rant/

It's a great article..

LA or Kobe don't coddle.

he wanted Phil 
roll.gif

Phil woulda destroyed dwight 
roll.gif

Makes ya wonder why that Memphis story wasn't written in such detail months ago.

Makes ya wonder if that Memphis story is so detailed if Dwight re-signed with LA.

#Agenda

#Spin

Shaq signed on the dotted line to play for Del Harris.

Magic got his first coach fired within 18 months.

Stop worrying about free agents caring about D'Antoni.

No lie. I'm stoked to see this team play with Nash.

Full training camp.
Pau back to his old position
Nash healthy
And MDA have the starters play 45+ minutes :lol:

Shaq signed on the dotted line to play for Del Harris.

Magic got his first coach fired within 18 months.

Stop worrying about free agents caring about D'Antoni.

It's not about the free agents caring about MDA. It's the fact that they have a reason to come play for the Lakers, now that Dr Buss is gone and Jim is running everything.

Just saying hiring Phil, IF MDA is still screwing up by end of next season, will be a nice cover up of the organization being ran by Jimmy.

After reading the article essential posted and everything else the past year, i have to ask: does Dwight even realize he's playing #2 to Harden? Like, does he not see that? Or is he just happier playing with him instead of Kobe? Bah whatever.

Still curious to see what Mitch has up his sleeve. And looking forward to see how the team plays with Nash and pau running the show (at the start)

Lakers need to trade for Ariza and Brown...both of their contracts are up in 2014
Lakers need to sign Odom
Bynum anyone?

Last edited:
Some if u wanted Darren collision?
The same Darren collision that lost his job to mike James?
The same mike James that the signed off the streets?
No thanks clips can have him

Some if u wanted Darren collision?
The same Darren collision that lost his job to mike James?
The same mike James that the signed off the streets?
No thanks clips can have him

Lakers need a young back up pg to limit Nash's minutes (amongst other needs) and I feel Collison can provide that. Any other options?

With or without D12 this team accomplishes nothing this year.
Seen posts about Kobe's 6th? Dont hold your breath.
That first ballot HOF is locked up though.

Miami got the next 2. If not the next 3.
No team..NO TEAM can beat Bron/Wade and a team full of cowardly sellouts in a best of 7.

Still gonna try to hit up Staples this year though.
Once Kobe is back. Gotta enjoy watching greatness play while we still can.

[quote name="Kal-El-8"]It's a great article..

LA or Kobe don't coddle.

he wanted Phil 
roll.gif

roll.gif

[/quote]Good point.

Dwight: I want Phil.
Lakers FO: Ummmm... no... no you don't.

:rofl:

Hey, who is the most mentally soft dude Phil coached, though?

Originally Posted by Kal-El-8  
It's a great article..

LA or Kobe don't coddle.

he wanted Phil 
roll.gif

roll.gif
Good point.

Dwight: I want Phil.

roll.gif

Hey, who is the most mentally soft dude Phil coached, though?
kwame?
i would agree. in phil's recent book, he mentions the following: during a game kobe goes up to phil and tells him you need to get kwame out. kwame had mentioned to kobe that phil needs to sub him out because he is going to be fouled and he might have to shot free throws. that was the end of kwame on the lakers.

[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Dwight: I want Phil.

:rofl:

Hey, who is the most mentally soft dude Phil coached, though?[/QUOTE]kwame?[/quote]No doubt. :lol:

I meant successfully, though; was wondering who would be considered the most mentally soft dude that Phil coached to a championship. LO? Pau?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom