[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ Kenyon Martin being a better center option. Dude is done yo. No explosiveness left, no offensive game other than put back lay ups... C'mon now. :smh:

Come up with a list of real centers that are options.

nobody said anything about center guy. reading is fundamental

we already set there. pau and hill. if they sign odom he could play the center as well. and we have that bum sacre as well.

Relax.
Or I'll ship you to Houston along with Dwight

Turrible.

I wonder if they're going to trade Pau for the much needed wing players.

ChrisKaman I am coming back to meet my nemesis @the405sucks :lol:

Now let's trade for Reggie Evans and really get the entertainment going

man some you are really jumpy today
laugh.gif
I just asked a question. I honestly don't see what's wrong with it. Or was it supposed to be funny?

once again it appears we DID NOT get kaman for the vets minimum. we used the mini mid level on him

@ramonashelburne: Kaman will get the Lakers mini midlevel exception, I'm told

Sasha and Lo for the vets min.
get nate if we can (this is a pipe dream)
and call it an off-season

Blake, Metta, Meeks. And you want Sasha back? We have too many people jacking up 3's as is.

Kaman does nothing for me.

But you can at least see management protecting their cap space no matter what.

Not sure what it nets them, but it appears to be the direction they will go with.

Love it or hate it guys, at least they do it the way they intend. Look at Sac getting rid of Reke to get Monta. Or the Bucks to lose Redick, to sign Mayo. The Hawks lose Smith, to sign Milsap. Franchises just spinning their wheels. Complete wastes of resources, time, planning, etc. Zero vision, no true goal. Those teams are 9 to 5 for life. Plug and play jobs.

We are at the very least working at burger king at the moment, working on our next big invention to hit the lottery and take a few years off of work. Once the money runs out, we get a new job at taco bell and think up a new idea.

Those others got their 9 to 5 comfy job for 30 years until their dead.

Embrace the plan folks.

Not sure what it nets them, but it appears to be the direction they will go with.

Love it or hate it guys, at least they do it the way they intend. Look at Sac getting rid of Reke to get Monta. Or the Bucks to lose Redick, to sign Mayo. The Hawks lose Smith, to sign Milsap. Franchises just spinning their wheels. Complete wastes of resources, time, planning, etc. Zero vision, no true goal. Those teams are 9 to 5 for life. Plug and play jobs.

We are at the very least working at burger king at the moment, working on our next big invention to hit the lottery and take a few years off of work. Once the money runs out, we get a new job at taco bell and think up a new idea.

Embrace the plan folks.
eddie_murphy_wtf_gif2wu2v.gif

I wouldve prefered going after JO. Anyone who plays SOME damn defense
laugh.gif
this guy challenges shots but always rolls his ankle when he comes down.

ill take kaman.

wonder if TWC will have a hunting show with him and metta, must see tv 

Embrace the plan folks.

16193037_butler_nt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom