[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There isnt going to be any off season moves.................

Daniel Artest said FO is against moving ANYONE excluding Mitch.. :smh:

I really hope the FO gets their ***** out of their heads and do their damn job

man, there are so many questions to be answered before I even think about what I want for next season, much less what is even possible.

Kobe will be our starting two guard. pretty much all I got. :\

Would like to see Nash and Artest come off the bench.

Would like more size around the rim.

You guys think there's any possibility we could be lottery bound next season? Worse case scenario :\ eventually we're going to have to start re-building.

Worst season ever. (Trapped in the moment.) But seriously, we go through 3 HC's, injuries aplenty, RIP Dr. Buss, Kobe's achilles, D12's uncertainty, no cohesion because of said injuries and that other team is still in the playoffs. This was literally the roughest season I've ever seen (is this what it's like not being a Lakers fan?). All the expectations and hype, nothing came of it. Our 3 best guards not even being able to suit up for the final game of the season, we get swept on our own floor, by the Spurs no less. Man, this off-season couldn't have come any sooner. I don't have any suggestions for the team's direction as of yet, I just needed to vent. But, hopefully Jimmy B can get his S*** together and Money Mitch can work some of that magic. This season has really been a strain on my fanhood, but I'm glad to say my allegiance has never been stronger. I see nothing but big things on the horizon, it never rains in LA; unless it's confetti in Staples.

Go Lake Show!

PS: It's officially Dodgers season now

man, there are so many questions to be answered before I even think about what I want for next season, much less what is even possible.

Kobe will be our starting two guard. pretty much all I got. :\

Would like to see Nash and Artest come off the bench.

Would like more size around the rim.

main priority should be a shooting guard until kobe comes back.

and pau is done. hes old, worn down, nothing left but to be a bench player.

so many holes and no draft picks.

oh and yea fire antoni

Whats sad is that you have one guy in Pau Gasol that wants to be and remain as a Laker forever and you have Dwight who can care less at the moment.

:smh:

you guys pau's time is up. hes old... if hes in the league after this year he should be put on the bench in limited minutes. seen the same thing happen with chris webber...

D'Antoni will still be coach at the beginning of the season. But if he comes out like Mike Brown did earlier this season. He'll be out by thanksgiving/christmas. I think Igoudala will be an unrestricted free agent this off season.

D'Antoni will still be coach at the beginning of the season. But if he comes out like Mike Brown did earlier this season. He'll be out by thanksgiving/christmas.

this would be the biggest mistake. if you are going to fire the coach fire him before training camp.

Dwight Howard ‏@DwightHoward

Im still upset about tonights game and the way this season ended. Im mad I lost my cool. Im sorry for letting my team and our fans down when they needed me the most. If there’s one thing I’ve learned this year its that I need to be more responsible for my actions and learn to to “breathe”! (Maybe I will take up yoga and come back calmer or @charliesheen can help me with my anger management) But despite our tough season, it is an honor being a member of a team with this amazing history & the best fans in the league! I hope I get the chance to make it up to you!” Thank u la.

Sounds optimistic. I just saw his post game press conference and he answered one question that almost insinuated he'd be back and even the person who asked the question said something along the lines of "\'you sound pretty optimistic about coming back, is that true or am i reading too far into it' and Dwight responded with a 'you're reading too far into it' so who knows..

Last edited:
Kobe making 30 mill next season, Pau making 19, and we're one of the oldest teams with no bench? And Metta believes we should keep the same team? 

Nah. We need to shake this team up again!! 

1. Let Metta go unless he signs the veterans deal. 
2. Pau and Kobe needs to take a paycut. Half what they're making. So we can try to sign some decent players. 
3. Resign Earl. Try to lock up Meeks, Hill, and Morris for cheap. 
3. Work on some trade scenarios and signings Mitch. We can't have this same team next season. (Hoping, actually wishing for Kevin Love) 

it's pretty clear you don't know anything about basketball/lakers.

restructure deals :lol:

lock up hill? :lol:

Watching the warriors game makes me jealous. Seeing the arena covered in yellow is such a thing beauty. I wish we could have the same energy and atmosphere at staples. :rolleyes

a reason I have more fun going to GSW games over laker games.

@DwightHoward 2h
Im still upset about tonights game and the way this season ended. Im mad I lost my cool. Im sorry for letting my team and our fans down. when they needed me the most. If there’s one thing I’ve learned this year its that I need to be more responsible for my actions and learn to “breathe”! (Maybe I will take up yoga and come back calmer or @charliesheen can help me with my anger management) But despite our tough season, it is an honor being a member of a team with this amazing history & the best fans in the league! I hope I get the chance to make it up to you!” Thank u la.

So there's that.

Public perception means a lot. He's a guy who wants to be loved by every casual observer. Players he cares less about, everyone else he needs their love. Had we went off valiantly, or at full strength, and lost in the first round, I could see where he may leave. But how that ended last night, I think he knows what will happen if he goes. He knows his image will never recover. Lebron recovered (for the most part) because it happened once, and he put in 7 years with that team. Dwight's image could definitely recover from the Magic debacle for the same reason Lebron did. But it won't, if he leaves LA this year, and in the manner that he left (him being ejected in a must-win playoff game).

He's someone who needs to be loved, and I think that is evident, and a big reason why he will be a Laker next year.

Last edited:
i know dwight tryna kiss butt but best fans in the league? ***** please![shonuff] :lol:

floor and lower level seats all them fools need to get lil wayned out of staples center smh :smh:

Last edited:
nightmare season for various reasons, some external but mostly internal. but i have no doubt that we will be no1 again. to be honest the ride from this to winning is going to be more fun than being reigning champion. 

you guys pau's time is up. hes old... if hes in the league after this year he should be put on the bench in limited minutes. seen the same thing happen with chris webber...

Pau Gasol is no longer himself but you atre out of your mind if you think he's nothing more than a bench player who can give you limited minutes :smh:

If we could find a way to improve drastically defensively at PG, SF & backup PF... Is the only way Pau should be back (with the exception of having a low trade value, I wouldn't trade him for a BS deal).

Pau Gasol is no longer himself but you atre out of your mind if you think he's nothing more than a bench player who can give you limited minutes :smh:

watch you gonna eat your words next year when dude is still playing inconsistent or gets seriously injured again...

its no coincidence. hes gonna be 33 in a couple months gonna be his 12tth year next year. hes been playing international ball almost every summer.

this guy is worn down

like chris webber his offense will always be there but his defense will become even more of a liability.

to preserve himself and his career and to benefit a team he should come off the bench with less minutes...

and just like webber he shows flashes of his old self but the guys career is winding down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom