[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This no Finals in 3 years stuff is ********.

Fix this Jim mitch.
mad.gif

Last edited:
Funny thing, but after 2009 (which in fact was one of the happiest moments of my life, and is still one of my favorite memories) 2010 really didnt mean as much to me, because as a Laker fan, after getting over that hump and winning in 09, I expected to win a few of them straight. I mean I was pleased that we could take our ball back from the celtics and i was super hype dont get me wrong, but as a super long time fan, 09, at least for me, incomparable. Somebody in the playoffs thread said something to the affect of why do we use the word 'we' and 'us'...efff that, in 2009, We won a championship, We celebrated and I'm so proud of Us. Just all of those long seasons and pains of losing and early playoff exits and scrub rosters, that was a feel i cant even describe. my heart was happy when the time expired. which is another reason why 2011 stung so bad, after 2 chips, you come to expect greatness, and that high of winning is euphoric, addictive. So it sucked to miss out on it. But we figured they just needed a break, no biggie, they'll just 'turn it on'. But 2012 came and went, no chips. I miss that feel yo. And I need some new championship tees with my guys on them. the roster is very different from 2010.

No better franchise in the world.

I ain't eeeeem worried about who wins tonight.

It ain't the Wizards and it ain't the Lakers.

Funny thing, but after 2009 (which in fact was one of the happiest moments of my life, and is still one of my favorite memories) 2010 really didnt mean as much to me, because as a Laker fan, after getting over that hump and winning in 09, I expected to win a few of them straight. I mean I was pleased that we could take our ball back from the celtics and i was super hype dont get me wrong, but as a super long time fan, 09, at least for me, incomparable. Somebody in the playoffs thread said something to the affect of why do we use the word 'we' and 'us'...efff that, in 2009, We won a championship, We celebrated and I'm so proud of Us. Just all of those long seasons and pains of losing and early playoff exits and scrub rosters, that was a feel i cant even describe. my heart was happy when the time expired. which is another reason why 2011 stung so bad, after 2 chips, you come to expect greatness, and that high of winning is euphoric, addictive. So it sucked to miss out on it. But we figured they just needed a break, no biggie, they'll just 'turn it on'. But 2012 came and went, no chips. I miss that feel yo. And I need some new championship tees with my guys on them. the roster is very different from 2010.

Crazy, I feel the exact opposite. 2009 was incredible, I'm not taking anything away from being able to snap the seven year break in between titles, but having our comeuppance against the Celtics can never be topped. Even in 2009 I felt like there was something missing, that we needed more than beating the Magic. 2010 gave that to us.

for me '10 was payback for '08. the feels in the '08 finals that year i can't even describe. hurts guys, hurts.

Last edited:
^ Definitely.

Orlando was easy work. It felt good getting back on top but it was easy. That series against Boston was epic. The payback was special.

Last edited:
2010 was great. Will never forget the pain I felt watching the Lakers losing the first 3 quarters and finally getting it together in the 4th

Whatever happen with free agency, I can not wait for some Lakers basketball. Not seeing them play in the Finals is heart wrenching.

Watching any team win besides lakers is heart wrenching!

I'm sure kobe will come back with a VENGEANCE!
Dude works way to hard to just stop

I'm in the gym now working out getting ready for next season like I'm on the team :lol:

I'm ready

Chris Bosh really made me appreciate Pau tonight

I'm in the gym now working out getting ready for next season like I'm on the team :lol:

I'm ready

Chris Bosh really made me appreciate Pau tonight

:lol: Truth

0 points in Game 7. It's like when you see an average dude with a dime.. You say "I had a shot!!!" Same premise, we could have done that in a Game 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom