[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Laker is an honor. Our team shouldn't need to beg a player to come play here, if you don't want be here, there's the door. Good luck to this guy in Hou. Can't wait till Kobe dunks on him again.

Been one of the few saying that paying 5yr-120 mil to #12 is not something I wanted to do.

But... Good God this yr might suck. :smh:

laker fans are OD...

as if this guy wasn't a bad coaching decision of reinsertinf jameer nelson into the starting lineup from winning a championship...

all those players on that team... what have they done since he left?

Dwight had a injury plagued last couple years...

but let's not pretend like this dude is trash a d doesn't have a chance of winning.

he's 27... and controls the paint better than anyone in the league BY FAR...

some of y'all need to get out of the feelings and be objective...

Mitch finally drops the "I believe we can win a championship with this current team" bs

Gonna be interesting to see which NBDL players the L akers go after now

Jim Buss is destroying the Lakers
i have mixed feelings about jim buss.

if you look at the moves he did make: getting nash for nothing, exchanging Bynum for Howard and getting CP3 for pau and odom vs the ones he didnt: passing on PJax, settling on brown then dantoni - I'm torn.

Being a Laker is an honor. Our team shouldn't need to beg a player to come play here, if you don't want be here, there's the door. Good luck to this guy in Hou. Can't wait till Kobe dunks on him again.

Basically how I feel sans Kobe dunking on him, cus we both know that ain't happening again at his age :lol:

SAS said Dwight sees him and James Harden being the new Shaq and Kobe down the line...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Run w/ what u ya got. It's a better team w/o Dwight. Find some instant offense for the bench and to fill Kobe's shoes until he returns. Team should've went after Earl more tho :smh: :smh:
Gonna miss his athleticism and ability to play on the perimeter

I hope Kobe starts injecting holy water into his Achilles so he can turn back the clock and violate Howard at the rim one more time .

Anybody else kind of hope that Mitch gets fired over this, and Phil steps in as the new GM?
That would be TERRIBLE.

Mitch is the best in the business. 

just cuz a flip flopping child left, doesn't mean he should get fired.

you're crazy. 

Basically how I feel sans Kobe dunking on him, cus we both know that ain't happening again at his age :lol:

SAS said Dwight sees him and James Harden being the new Shaq and Kobe down the line...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A poor man's version it is.

A poor man's version it is.

i have mixed feelings about jim buss.

if you look at the moves he did make: getting nash for nothing, exchanging Bynum for Howard and getting CP3 for pau and odom vs the ones he didnt: passing on PJax, settling on brown then dantoni - I'm torn.

in other words he got us nothing. nash for nothing and nash gives us nothing. hes 40. bynum for howard and now we have nothing. cp3 trade nixed. nothing

a big f u to phil jackson and signs losers like brown and antoni.

this team is old and full of trash. all that cap space in 2014 to sign.............................NOTHING the roster wont attract anyone.

lol

man I would lose it if Mitch went after Bynum at this point, things can't get this bad. I hate to see Bean going out like this. sign and trade for Asik maybe????

blame it on the pressure of being in L.A., blame it on Kobe being so hard on him, blame it on him being a big *** kid, hell blame it on Jim Buss....

SAS said Dwight sees him and James Harden being the new Shaq and Kobe down the line...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nope. Harden isnt anything like kobe was.

and howard isnt even 5% of the player shaq was when he was on the lakers 

man I would lose it if Mitch went after Bynum at this point, things can't get this bad. I hate to see Bean going out like this. sign and trade for Asik maybe????

blame it on the pressure of being in L.A., blame it on Kobe being so hard on him, blame it on him being a big *** kid, hell blame it on Jim Buss....
blame it on jim buss.

period.

his team decisions i.e. trades signings have been good, no complaints.

his coach decisions have been horrid..

and it cost us a tier two superstar.

It is what is, there was good chance we weren't winning anything with dwight anyway, plus he's a female dog.

Pau on the block Mitch, DO ITTTTTTTT

Nash to Raptors Mitch, DO ITTTTTTT

MWP to anybody that will take him Mitch, DO ITTTTTTT

Sacre
Kelly
VACANT
Meeks
Blake

Nope. Harden isnt anything like kobe was.

and howard isnt even 5% of the player shaq was when he was on the lakers 
maybe not the same player...

but they're stats are similar at that age...

Dwight ain't touching shaq... but defensively Dwight >>> shaq... by the smallest of hairs...

this can be an upgraded 08 or 09 magic team (whenever they made the finals)

snipers all around... a guy that can pass and create .. get to the free throw line...

push up defense because you have an anchor..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom