[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that's the thing if you honestly layout ALL of the moves made since the Jimmy Era has begun, he still has made some great moves. Also some bad ones but still you would be blind to say he is a horrible owner, far from the best but not terrible.

Honestly I just think everything bad that can happen to a franchise happened all at once...
Vetoed trades, death of Dr. Buss, era changes, major cba changes, etc....like I no it's very easy to
blame fingers at everything but we have to realize that all these changes are a MAJOR hit to
any franchise

I personally don't think he is qualified to make player personnel decisions, it's blatantly obvious. But it's just hard
to blame our downfall on just one thing...I keep my faith in Mitch

Knowing Dwight if I was Houston I wouldn't feel 100% secure until his signature is on that contract on the 10th.

If it was anyone else, I wouldn't feel that way but I could see this clown having second thoughts about passing up the money, begging the lakers for a sign and trade or dragging stuff out still.

Actually blame OKC for all of this....for letting Harden go and giving Dwight the opportunity to go to Houston.

i have mixed feelings about jim buss.

if you look at the moves he did make: getting nash for nothing, exchanging Bynum for Howard and getting CP3 for pau and odom vs the ones he didnt: passing on PJax, settling on brown then dantoni - I'm torn.

Nash for nothing? 2 first round draft picks and 2 second rounders

We are actually entertaining the Harden v. Kobe blasphemy. :smh:

Harden will come nowhere close this year to how filthy Kobe was in the 2002-2003 season.

Last edited:
He had his mind made up already right before training camp started in 2012
laugh.gif

Kobe just unfollowed dude....man when the doctors release him they are really gonna have to watch him. he may overdo it on the first day back in the gym. as if he didn't need motivation to get back in shape already..

Everybody's panicking, but we will be alright. Even with Dwight, we weren't gonna be a threat. We'll be okay.

I don't know, maybe being upset at Mitch is knee jerk. But I just don't see him doing anything to make the team better NOW. All of this talk about FA acquisitions next season is unsettling. We lost Dwight, don't see any real incentive for LeBron to want to come to L.A., and no way Melo would leave N.Y. Just start making moves now.

maybe not the same player...

but they're stats are similar at that age...

Dwight ain't touching shaq... but defensively Dwight >>> shaq... by the smallest of hairs...

this can be an upgraded 08 or 09 magic team (whenever they made the finals)

snipers all around... a guy that can pass and create .. get to the free throw line...

push up defense because you have an anchor..
nope.

Shaq in his prime is ARGUABLY the best center ever.

I'm not saying whole career, but in his prime, shaq was so goddamn dominate its not even funny. He could not be stopped.

Dwight has about as many posts moves as joel anthony.

yeah dwights a defensive presence, 3 defensive player of the year awards, but this is a different dwight, he's off back surgery, and I don't think he'll ever return to that.

'Sometimes you have to lose a bit of yourself to find yourself. The Lakers are about 7 feet shorter today, and their ceiling is again limitless."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom