[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always going to appreciate Ron no matter where he's playing.

He'll always be that dude, for 2 main reasons.

1. The game-7 3 pointer.
2. The elbow that crushed Harden's head.

Ron will always be that dude
pimp.gif

this too 
pimp.gif

Farmar, Meeks, Young , Hill , Kaman.. With the exception of Kaman that is a fast paced second unit... High Octance :pimp: Kaman can bring the fire power (and I mean that literally dude is a psycho)

My honest hope would be to get Lamar.. Move Kobe to the 3.

And maybe go Barbosa at the the 2 :x the defense would be so poor..

Or despite people's hatred, Shannon Brown for Blake would be a smart idea... Knows LA, Loves LA, And has chemistry with a lot of the guys on the team...

Blake is appreciated for his March/April performance, but we really need to make that move because he serves very little purpose.

Nash - Farmar
Brown - Meeks
Kobe - Young
Odom - Hill - Kelly
Pau - Kaman - Sacre

Go after another PG.. And another SF.. We'll be set.. I think it's a 45 win team, but a fun team to watch.. Also Noble you're welcome I didn't include his name, but think he is the best for the spot we need

Last edited:
the game winner against the suns too
A lot of people forget about this one.

A lot of people forget about the 3 he bricked with a fresh shot clock to even put us in that situation :lol:

Ron Ron will be missed though.. maybe not necessarily his play but just the fact that he loved being a Laker and always gave 100%. Wish he could've played one last year in what looks to be a disappointing season tho :smh:

Last edited:
kobe gonna get most likely atleast 10 million...

we're paying a 40 year old point guard with a bad back 9 million dollars a year on a 3 year deal...

if kobe comes back dropping 21+ a game he's gonna cashout again

Farmar, Meeks, Young , Hill , Kaman.. With the exception of Kaman that is a fast paced second unit... High Octance :pimp: Kaman can bring the fire power (and I mean that literally dude is a psycho)

My honest hope would be to get Lamar.. Move Kobe to the 3.

And maybe go Barbosa at the the 2 :x the defense would be so poor..

Or despite people's hatred, Shannon Brown for Blake would be a smart idea... Knows LA, Loves LA, And has chemistry with a lot of the guys on the team...

Blake is appreciated for his March/April performance, but we really need to make that move because he serves very little purpose.

its okay to hate steve blake. i hate him too.

glad we got yooung seems incosistent but also seems like he can go off and give us random spurts of offense which is what we need. now i think we need another wing that is atheltic and defensive.

Lol just a few months ago you all were calling for amnestying and want to get rid of Metta and now yall feel bad that he's gone? :lol: the hell?

It's the right move. Metta is a black hole on offense and his defense is no longer consider as Ron Artest defense. The team want to get younger and more athletic.

I love ron ron but his time is up. I'm sure the team already found someone as his replacement. Just wait :smokin

A lot of people forget about the 3 he bricked with a fresh shot clock to even put us in that situation :lol:

Ron Ron will be missed though.. maybe not necessarily his play but just the fact that he loved being a Laker and always gave 100%. Wish he could've played one last year in what looks to be a disappointing season tho :smh:
He had like 2 bricks in that possession right? :lol:

That game 7 three though... 2nd loudest I heard the staples center (loudest was kobe to shaq lob against Portland)

That three was the absolute epitome of no no no no no YES!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to cry when I saw him rise up. :lol:

Such an emotionally draining game/series. Literally took everything we had to finish it.
02 vs the cheating Kings was the same.

That three was the absolute epitome of no no no no no YES!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to cry when I saw him rise up. :lol:

Such an emotionally draining game/series. Literally took everything we had to finish it.
02 vs the cheating Kings was the same.
You can feel the crowd groaning when he let that 3 fly too :lol:

He had like 2 bricks in that possession right? :lol:

That game 7 three though... 2nd loudest I heard the staples center (loudest was kobe to shaq lob against Portland)

:rofl: yeah he missed the first shot, Pau gets the rebound and you could just hear the crowd groaning as he took and missed the 2nd one with 50 seconds left and a fresh shot clock, it was as if EVERYone in the building except for him knew not to take that shot :lol:

And you were at the Game 7 vs the C's too? Most emotionally draining 2.5-3 hours I've ever had in my damn life :lol:

Last edited:
It was such a miserable game the first 40 minutes

Midway through 3:
Kobe shooting 3-16
Pau 3-14

It was such ugly and gritty basketball.

I remember I had at least 400 Facebook statuses that night... I was angry through 3

Last edited:
Essential no matter what Blake does you're gonna hate his guts haha
There is just something about him that irks you in the depths of your soul lol

I will miss Metta. Metta had his up and down on the court, but more importantly, he was a tremendous human being for all the work he has done to the LA area. He completely changed my opinion of him from the brawl. Thank you Metta for being a proud Laker.

Bench mob vol. 2?

LO needs to come back for full completion.

Remember in 0809 season where the bench would stand at the beginning of the game until the Lakers made their first shot. That check chemistry was through the roof

Old man Metta had hinted if Metta was amnestied he'd probably retire. 

Metta tweeted about working at Saladish in Pasadena ( he has an ownership stake in the chain) , very good wraps and salads too.

i dont think Metta will immediately sign elsewhere, i think he'll eventually sign with a contender some time after the all-star break though. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom