Og 360 bb cush Vs. LeBron 7 360 cush

Has Anyone made a comparison yet... i have the Og 360 bb's and the impact protection is second to non.. but id like to know how these feel against the new360 employed in the LeBron 7.

Has Anyone made a comparison yet... i have the Og 360 bb's and the impact protection is second to non.. but id like to know how these feel against the new360 employed in the LeBron 7.

og 360 unit is just air. Lebron vii has some sort of phylon derivative so it might breakdown quicker.

og 360 unit is just air. Lebron vii has some sort of phylon derivative so it might breakdown quicker.

really? from the interviews with jason ive seen... above the re engineered 360 bag sits a cushlon footbed... hmmm thats interesting though... do you have anyidea how the compare... i mean if you'd were one after the other or one on each foot. thanks for the info btw.

really? from the interviews with jason ive seen... above the re engineered 360 bag sits a cushlon footbed... hmmm thats interesting though... do you have anyidea how the compare... i mean if you'd were one after the other or one on each foot. thanks for the info btw.

From the very onset, i will admit my foot hasn't been in the Lebron VII yet.

It has been in the 360. Whilst i can't fault the cushioning, it's way too high off the ground.

Around 04.50 Petrie talks about "Cushlon", an "upgraded" "lighter" "more responsive" verison of Phylon.

No beef with Petrie, he's very talented, but this reeks of Nike marketing hype.

The Original 360s bags were made in the US, then shipped to Asia.

The shoes those air bags were used in didn't have any Phylon.

The Air Max 2009 however does appear to have some sort of Phylon derivative, people
have spoken about how the cushioning breaks down fairly quickly.

Yet at the same time, Nike are telling us that the Phylon in the Lebron VII is improved somehow.

All i can see is they've stopped the US made 360 bags because it's cheaper to produce smaller bags
in Asia and pad out the rest of the shoe with Phylon.

It has been in the 360. Whilst i can't fault the cushioning, it's way too high off the ground.

Around 04.50 Petrie talks about "Cushlon", an "upgraded" "lighter" "more responsive" verison of Phylon.

The Air Max 2009 however does appear to have some sort of Phylon derivative, people

Yet at the same time, Nike are telling us that the Phylon in the Lebron VII is improved somehow.

All i can see is they've stopped the US made 360 bags because it's cheaper to produce smaller bags

I have worn the 360 Stats and the Cushioning is very firm.. not mushy like I like it and responsive as I thought it would be.. but not uncomfortable either.

Im excited to try the VII just to see where it stands among 3rd thru 10th place behind the Zoom BB1 and Zk3 of course.

I have worn the 360 Stats and the Cushioning is very firm.. not mushy like I like it and responsive as I thought it would be.. but not uncomfortable either.

Im excited to try the VII just to see where it stands among 3rd thru 10th place behind the Zoom BB1 and Zk3 of course.

Originally Posted by swingshot

This video gives a more indepth view of the materials/ especially the airbag. Pretty cool images and models, seeing all the samples and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...C4-U&feature=related

This video gives a more indepth view of the materials/ especially the airbag. Pretty cool images and models, seeing all the samples and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...C4-U&feature=related

I loved the cushioning of the og 360 bags... especially when i pack on a few pounds.. i can confirm what Rock said.. that it has a firm feel.. but to me not asfirm as the typical full length max....

on the added cushlon part.. im not sure if the put it on top of the bag or inserted it somehow.. (which in my opinion.. fully deviates from their 1stdescription of what a 360 bag is)

im surprised that the new running bags degrade so fast...

Im not a Big Lebron fan.. and Im a big critic of his shoes.. but the 7 intrigues me...

I loved the cushioning of the og 360 bags... especially when i pack on a few pounds.. i can confirm what Rock said.. that it has a firm feel.. but to me not asfirm as the typical full length max....

on the added cushlon part.. im not sure if the put it on top of the bag or inserted it somehow.. (which in my opinion.. fully deviates from their 1stdescription of what a 360 bag is)

Im not a Big Lebron fan.. and Im a big critic of his shoes.. but the 7 intrigues me...

Originally Posted by theroach27

I'm not.

Nike could probably make a decent 360, or 360 style running shoe with an air bag that lasts a pretty long time.
They could also have just put a full length zoom sockliner in the hyperdunk, but they didnt.

Built in obsolesence: Nike are hellbent on squeezing every last cent out of us these days.

Originally Posted by theroach27

I'm not.

Nike could probably make a decent 360, or 360 style running shoe with an air bag that lasts a pretty long time.
They could also have just put a full length zoom sockliner in the hyperdunk, but they didnt.

Built in obsolesence: Nike are hellbent on squeezing every last cent out of us these days.

None of the shoes (AM360, AM2009, Lebron VII) use phylon/cushlon/whatever foam in the actual air bag. It's used in conjunction with the airbag. In theLebron VII, the cushioning is "improved" because the layer of foam on top of the air bag takes the edge off the firmness of the airbag. It's alsomolded to wrap up the sides to cup the base of the foot. Sure, the foam will break down eventually but it's not there for cushioning real impacts, theairbag is. It's like how the Shox VC II has a layer of phylon above the Shox.

The fact that the bag is "smaller" (in height) doesn't mean its not as good, I found the AM360's to be way too high off the ground. With theLebron VII, I think they wanted to bring it down to more traditional heights, for better court feel, stability, etc. Technically, the airbag is actually"bigger" in terms of volume of air... which should in turn provide more cushioning.

None of the shoes (AM360, AM2009, Lebron VII) use phylon/cushlon/whatever foam in the actual air bag. It's used in conjunction with the airbag. In theLebron VII, the cushioning is "improved" because the layer of foam on top of the air bag takes the edge off the firmness of the airbag. It's alsomolded to wrap up the sides to cup the base of the foot. Sure, the foam will break down eventually but it's not there for cushioning real impacts, theairbag is. It's like how the Shox VC II has a layer of phylon above the Shox.

The fact that the bag is "smaller" (in height) doesn't mean its not as good, I found the AM360's to be way too high off the ground. With theLebron VII, I think they wanted to bring it down to more traditional heights, for better court feel, stability, etc. Technically, the airbag is actually"bigger" in terms of volume of air... which should in turn provide more cushioning.

I do realize there is no outrigger on these and if Bron turns an anklle... Oh my Damn.. that will hurt..

Thats the only thing I give Kobes IV and V.. is that trademark Outrigger sans the Eric Avar brilliance of giving the sense of security.

I do realize there is no outrigger on these and if Bron turns an anklle... Oh my Damn.. that will hurt..

Thats the only thing I give Kobes IV and V.. is that trademark Outrigger sans the Eric Avar brilliance of giving the sense of security.

The older 360s were softer right out of the box, but i think the Lebron VII well end up being softer after you break them in. I could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom