Og 360 bb cush Vs. LeBron 7 360 cush

The older 360s were softer right out of the box, but i think the Lebron VII well end up being softer after you break them in. I could be wrong though.

The bb 360 cushioning was softer right out the box. The 7's is firmer plus it doesn't sit as high as the 360's.

A perfect blend of both shoes imo was the Air Force STAT 1.

The bb 360 cushioning was softer right out the box. The 7's is firmer plus it doesn't sit as high as the 360's.

A perfect blend of both shoes imo was the Air Force STAT 1.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I do realize there is no outrigger on these and if Bron turns an anklle... Oh my Damn.. that will hurt..

Thats the only thing I give Kobes IV and V.. is that trademark Outrigger sans the Eric Avar brilliance of giving the sense of security.

Thats What happened to me, I mildy sprained my ankle. It hurts really bad. Great Shoe, just dnt know why they chose 360 max air when they could've redonezoom air.

I do realize there is no outrigger on these and if Bron turns an anklle... Oh my Damn.. that will hurt..

Thats the only thing I give Kobes IV and V.. is that trademark Outrigger sans the Eric Avar brilliance of giving the sense of security.

Thats What happened to me, I mildy sprained my ankle. It hurts really bad. Great Shoe, just dnt know why they chose 360 max air when they could've redonezoom air.

I have the original 360 BB's as well as the Stat 2's and both are much softer out of the box than the Lebron 7. Don't know if the Lebrons willsoften up with wear but wouldn't expect them to, if they're too soft you'll lose responsiveness. The cushioning in the 7's is unique for aunique player.

I have the original 360 BB's as well as the Stat 2's and both are much softer out of the box than the Lebron 7. Don't know if the Lebrons willsoften up with wear but wouldn't expect them to, if they're too soft you'll lose responsiveness. The cushioning in the 7's is unique for aunique player.

Originally Posted by MattyG13

I have the original 360 BB's as well as the Stat 2's and both are much softer out of the box than the Lebron 7. Don't know if the Lebrons will soften up with wear but wouldn't expect them to, if they're too soft you'll lose responsiveness. The cushioning in the 7's is unique for a unique player.

QFT....i loved my 360 BBs and these lebrons feel rock hard to me.

Originally Posted by MattyG13

I have the original 360 BB's as well as the Stat 2's and both are much softer out of the box than the Lebron 7. Don't know if the Lebrons will soften up with wear but wouldn't expect them to, if they're too soft you'll lose responsiveness. The cushioning in the 7's is unique for a unique player.

QFT....i loved my 360 BBs and these lebrons feel rock hard to me.

A shame hearing that its firmer... though, ive yet to try it.... and its been a while since ive used a max shoe... is the VII more responsive? Thats one thingI also loved on the og 360's.

A shame hearing that its firmer... though, ive yet to try it.... and its been a while since ive used a max shoe... is the VII more responsive? Thats one thingI also loved on the og 360's.

Back
Top Bottom