OG 97 cherry 12 price check

Hey NTers need some help on the value of these OG cherry 12s. Everything original no sole separation no mid sole cracking. Replacement box.
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Are you selling them or are you thinking about buying them? I would classify this pair as unwearable If thats the case.. If your selling this hurts you a little as well. Do you have the orig box etc.? If not that hurts you too.. Id say your in the $250-$300 range, maybe $75 more with all orig. accessories.

don't have the original box. Laces are original, creasing minimal. Would you say unwearable due to age? They have no sole separation or midsole problems. Thanks!

don't have the original box. Laces are original, creasing minimal. Would you say unwearable due to age? They have no sole separation or midsole problems. Thanks!
Yes due to age.. Even though they dont show signs today, they will separate, the small plastic JUMPMAN tabs will crack etc. Im not saying the 1st time you wear them but it will happen fairly fast..

The misconception with OGs is that they are worth a grip.. This is NOT the case at all. A DS ALL orig accessories pair in certain hard to find sizes(13 for example) will fetch way more bc as a collector you want brand new, all everything. Now in this case, They have obviously been worn, More than likely have sat too long to be still wearable, recent retros are out that can be bought and worn for comparable prices and on top your missing the box etc.. This hurts you pretty bad. The box alone is worth about $70 on the price. Id say a fair asking price for these would be in the $200 +/- a few bucks range.

As always wait for another respectable opinion or 2.

Last edited:
yea if you are selling these id say you can get 2 bills for them but if you dont have OG everything it really plummets in value

Thanks for the help fellas, they went for 235$ shipped after fees and shipping I got a little over $200.  Seller was happy and so was I, thanks again!

Thanks for the help fellas, they went for 235$ shipped after fees and shipping I got a little over $200.  Seller was happy and so was I, thanks again!
Glad it worked out for you man..I feel that was a fair deal for both parties..

Back
Top Bottom