OG air jordan 1s on "How to make it in America"

So I was checkin out the new HBO show called "How to make it in America", and one of the actors is rockin an OG pair of 1s, the old love colorway, at first I thought it was the BMP 1s but I seen that they were high top and had a white tounge like the OGs, theyre pretty fresh too, no pics, but heres the link to the whole episode, the kicks show up around the 3 min mark.

Originally Posted by coolkicks23

So I was checkin out the new HBO show called "How to make it in America", and one of the actors is rockin an OG pair of 1s, the old love black toe colorway, at first I thought it was the BMP 1s but I seen that they were high top and had a white tounge like the OGs, theyre pretty fresh too, no pics, but heres the link to the whole episode, the kicks show up around the 3 min mark.

wink.gif

thats wassup i think the white looks better than the black imo but i love my old love

Are we talking about the same shoe? 3:39 in, on the subway? There's no black on the tongue, definitely not BMP's. Again, look like CDP 1's with red laces..

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Are we talking about the same shoe? 3:39 in, on the subway? There's no black on the tongue, definitely not BMP's. Again, look like CDP 1's with red laces..

That's the same thing I was thinking.

I believe those are OG's or CDP's with red laces! The Old love (black toe) has a black tongue on 'em.

Back
Top Bottom