OG Bred XI legit check.

Do they make fake OG's? I've never even seen a pair of fake OG bred XI

Curious to know honestly, I really though that was the only problem. :frown:
air units are prob shot or will be in a day or 2 of wear.. the foam inside the shoe has prob started to deteriorate etc.. etc.. the glue will give way, soles will peel off.. there is a reason why you don't see peeps wearing 20yr old sneaks fam..IMHO they are more for collecting at this point.. but they may be ok..it's a crap shoot.

air units are prob shot or will be in a day or 2 of wear.. the foam inside the shoe has prob started to deteriorate etc.. etc.. the glue will give way, soles will peel off.. there is a reason why you don't see peeps wearing 20yr old sneaks fam..IMHO they are more for collecting at this point.. but they may be ok..it's a crap shoot.
damb I really wanted to wear them...any advice as to what to look for on these XI for signs of Armageddon? Thanks again repped

The XIs do have inevitable problems but they are one of the easiest shoes to fix. I wore one of my black and red pairs for a good while before the sole started separating. I also think the foam inside the sole is deteriorating a bit as well. It is solid from the outside but when I tilt the shoe it sounds like a little bit of sand rolling around inside. I do not believe that they will deteriorate enough to be unwearable. Certainly not as bad as the 3s,4s,5s, and 6s. I need to just re glue the sole but I am wearing one of my other back up pairs at the moment. It feels as though this one is about to separate as well. On the other hand I have had no problems with my og concords. It really is a crap shoot.

damb I really wanted to wear them...any advice as to what to look for on these XI for signs of Armageddon? Thanks again repped

Get some 2001's if you want to be safe.

But nothing will compare to that high patent cut from 96

The thing I already bought them :frown:

The guy did say that he would just put them on his feet from time to time... They look D's tho.

I got got the OG Concord for Christmas on 1995. They were still in prefect condition up until like three years ago. My mom stored them in her garage and they yellowed like crazy....

OG's definitely yellow a lot faster than the recent retros.

I do not know about that. It is all in how they were stored and how you store them. Here are some of my OGs.
My Columbia's still have a bluish hue.
View media item 864270View media item 864269View media item 864267View media item 864265
My ds space jams are yellow around the pods. They are all stored in the same room. I keep them in a cool dark room. I put silica packets not touching the shoes in each box. And I buy some damprid every couple months.

Back
Top Bottom