OG BRED XI's

Its a 50/50 chance they are going to seperate. I bought a pair of 2000 retro concords and the midsole was peeling off the patent leather on some parts of the sides but nothing some glue can't fix. like the next week, I found a pair of og concords for less than $200 bucks, excellent condition except for the yellowed sole but the glue was intact, I wore them a few times with no problems. So it all depends on the condition of the shoe. I think, the more a shoe is worn the less likely the glue will separate compared to a fresh pair that's never been worn at all. after so many years, the glue will become brittle. So use your own discresion (yeah I spelled it wrong). Either way, you can't lose because og 11's can still be worn.

Its a 50/50 chance they are going to seperate. I bought a pair of 2000 retro concords and the midsole was peeling off the patent leather on some parts of the sides but nothing some glue can't fix. like the next week, I found a pair of og concords for less than $200 bucks, excellent condition except for the yellowed sole but the glue was intact, I wore them a few times with no problems. So it all depends on the condition of the shoe. I think, the more a shoe is worn the less likely the glue will separate compared to a fresh pair that's never been worn at all. after so many years, the glue will become brittle. So use your own discresion (yeah I spelled it wrong). Either way, you can't lose because og 11's can still be worn.

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ponyboy

definately.. Rock them j's!.. ponyboy

Have you ever posted anything insightful ever?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OG's tend to separate from where the midsole meets the patent leather.  It's always a risk wearing them.

One more question. Why do you find it necessary to write your name after every comment??
laugh.gif

Just like when people text you, and have a signature with their name on it at the end of their text, as if you don't know who the person is that is texting you. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ponyboy

definately.. Rock them j's!.. ponyboy

Have you ever posted anything insightful ever?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OG's tend to separate from where the midsole meets the patent leather.  It's always a risk wearing them.

One more question. Why do you find it necessary to write your name after every comment??
laugh.gif

Just like when people text you, and have a signature with their name on it at the end of their text, as if you don't know who the person is that is texting you. 
laugh.gif

I wear my OG bred's without any issues, I bought them ds about 6 years ago, and broke them out that summer and theyre still good.

I wear my OG bred's without any issues, I bought them ds about 6 years ago, and broke them out that summer and theyre still good.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

For me it's simple, I wear retros when I'm going to be out all day and og's if it's just for an hour or two. I keep super glue in the car at all times just in case.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

For me it's simple, I wear retros when I'm going to be out all day and og's if it's just for an hour or two. I keep super glue in the car at all times just in case.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

like already stated...storange is a key factor...also if u wip em out once or twice a year just about any shoe is weareable 10yrs later

like already stated...storange is a key factor...also if u wip em out once or twice a year just about any shoe is weareable 10yrs later

OG black/red XI's are one of the most durable Jordans...sole seperation is common for DS pairs..but yeah shoe goo can always solve that problem.. it's worth the try if your going to UNDS OG XI's especially if you're going to use them only for casual wear and not for basketball

OG black/red XI's are one of the most durable Jordans...sole seperation is common for DS pairs..but yeah shoe goo can always solve that problem.. it's worth the try if your going to UNDS OG XI's especially if you're going to use them only for casual wear and not for basketball

Originally Posted by damianglass

i hope i had the same luck...

Originally Posted by damianglass

i hope i had the same luck...

Back
Top Bottom