OG HOT LIME NIKE AIR MAX 90 RETRO PIX!!!!

Originally Posted by shoethentic

I still do not understand why they don't make half sizes. Seems a little ridiculous to me. Anyone in the UK doing a group buy???
Word. I will NEVER understand that reasoning.

The worst part is when I search for Maxes on eBay in an 11.5, and I get all these UK heads selling size 11's and 12's as my size. I get all amped uponly to notice they're not really my size.

Originally Posted by shoethentic

I still do not understand why they don't make half sizes. Seems a little ridiculous to me. Anyone in the UK doing a group buy???

ive asked that many times to the shop workers...apparently the stock room is too small to fit half sizes
eyes.gif

Footlocker is the only UK shoe shop (apart from maybe 1 or 2 of the independents) that stock any half sizes in mens footwear.

That whole "we dont have space / its too expensive for us to add the extra stock" stuff is just bull

girlfriend who is studying abroad in the UK got these for me. damn 85*2 - 170. stupid slumping US eocnomy

Corey (corwinator3407) - Size 11
Tyler (spacej23) - Size 10
Tom (tjshorty15) - Size 9
JDM (JDMFanatic) - Size 11
Jon (FreshKicks95) - Size 10
Rafael (rafsjays) Size 9
Greg (bricksb) - Size 12
Warren (adob0) - Size 11
Jonathan (jonnydpgc) Size 11 og limes
Ben (jamminbyalias) Size 9
Jon (Prolific Sole) Size 10
Wen (infamousair45) size 10

talked to jdocs and payed already so i think i should be good lol. cant wait to get these.

Nike needs to do an OG color Air Max series for us here in the US.

Bring out all or atleast a few of the OG Air Max colors in a year, each month or two will be a different shoe, with 3-4 colors per month.

I forgot all about the list! You can take my name off because i have someone else getting a pair for me. Thanks again though.

Originally Posted by blco02

Nike needs to do an OG color Air Max series for us here in the US.

Bring out all or atleast a few of the OG Air Max colors in a year, each month or two will be a different shoe, with 3-4 colors per month.

that would be cool and all but they would get beasted on. back when jordans were the retro craze....all the air maxes were slept on....now that the jordansare fading....everyone wanna jump ship
laugh.gif

I can't for these. I'll be sending the money tomorrow prob.

I knew I wouldn't regret getting myself on that list a while back.

Nice pics!
I'm thinking I'm gonna need triples of these babies.
I'll [post some outdoor pics tomorrow if the weather is decent.. they are really dope.

:-(

My UK friend is in asia. I'm so blown... well not really, but it would have been nice to have a pair.

jranasarus, im looking at these OG photos i found online. and the lime looks more bland in the retro version.

OG
8961_3.jpg

is the OG photo too saturated and not really that bright and youre photo too bright and not getting the correct color out of it?

I miss the OG AM90 shape (note how the mudguard doesn't come up as high and how much lower the height of the toecap is)

Back
Top Bottom