OG HOT LIME NIKE AIR MAX 90 RETRO PIX!!!!

Got mine sorted. Did the OG's have the leather patch at the heel?

Anyone seen the mesa orange's yet? Now them I HAVE to get.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

jranasarus, im looking at these OG photos i found online. and the lime looks more bland in the retro version.

OG
8961_3.jpg

is the OG photo too saturated and not really that bright and youre photo too bright and not getting the correct color out of it?
I posted some better pics of the Limes with some 03 infras on the Team AM thread of the sneaker showcase forum. The lime is not quite that vibrant buti've seen other pics of OG's in which it is not that vibrant also. All in all i'm very happy with the appearance of the shoe. Far better thanexpected. I'd say the main change is the lime bubble on the 08 retro which i think is an improvement on the OG and a nice distinguishing touch.

1291691b74a2b13d7bea1320fe94f52958bc0ea4.pjpg

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

I don't feel that bad about not getting my grails. They're way off anyways.
i dont think they are as nearly as off as they are looking in the photos right now. colorwise that is. also, these JUST came out, why are you thinkingyou already missed out on them? Im sure if you want them bad enough someone on here will order them for you. i asked a few times and what do you know, i had acouple nters message me willing to help out. i think you might be giving up to early my man.

Can't wait to get my 2 pairs in. The lime color might not pop out as much as the OG's but they're still lovely. Thanks for the pic jranasaurus, brung this pic to mind when i seen it.

hx1bo0.jpg

I checked JD Sports and they still have a size 10..i wish i could get a pair of these..

I wish I had money left to get those mesa orange 90s too but these lime JDs emptied my pockets for the time being.

I was on the list to buy my Grail Lime 90s, but JDocs forgot to contact me, but I think I'm happy. I don't really want a ruined pair of my grails.

i was disappointed when i saw these in person. i think i'll wait until these hit the sale racks

anybody need these? i'm getting a few pairs and i can hook people up for a reasonable price (remember retail plus shipping is about 210-220)

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

Can't wait to get my 2 pairs in. The lime color might not pop out as much as the OG's but they're still lovely. Thanks for the pic jranasaurus, brung this pic to mind when i seen it.

hx1bo0.jpg
nice find
pimp.gif

after paypal ridiculous conversion rate it winds up being about 240 shipped, (should be about 10-12 dollars cheaper) or at least thats what i paid. Again, JDM,i dont think they are ruined , the air techs from last year, which was/is my grail, now THATS ruined. Slight color changes as long as they are slight arealmost to be expected. I just got my Air tech 2's in and there is a slight color difference in those as well but i dont think it counts as the whole shoebeing ruined. This is all of course my opinion but if these are your grails i would prolly pick a pair up if i were you because once they are in your hands ithink you will be happy you pulled the trigger.

Limes area beautiful shoe but the fit on them sucks (or atleast my pair) I swear, I have not been able to find a really comfortable pair of am 90'sproduced after 2004

FeelMode wrote:

after paypal ridiculous conversion rate it winds up being about 240 shipped, (should be about 10-12 dollars cheaper) or at least thats what i paid. Again, JDM, i dont think they are ruined , the air techs from last year, which was/is my grail, now THATS ruined. Slight color changes as long as they are slight are almost to be expected. I just got my Air tech 2's in and there is a slight color difference in those as well but i dont think it counts as the whole shoe being ruined. This is all of course my opinion but if these are your grails i would prolly pick a pair up if i were you because once they are in your hands i think you will be happy you pulled the trigger.

@#!!**, the 90s look crap, mesh or not, it's just how they've been made. I don't see myself dropping that much on poorly made shoes just cuzthe colors matched some OG colorway. That's hella crazy. They don't even look that good. I mean, I would buy, but the price soar as of the past 3 -4 years on AMs have been super dumb crazy.

I ordered my pair online. I paid via PayPal and had them sent to a friend's UK address, who will then forward them on to me here in Munich. I paid GBP84.99, which is approx. US$ 170.00 with the PayPal exchange. Tack on maybe another 8 quid to forward them to Germany, and it's about US$ 185.00 total. Thank God it's in the EU and there's no customs charges:smile:

Peace
F Sharp005

Back
Top Bottom