OG HOT LIME NIKE AIR MAX 90 RETRO PIX!!!!

the reason nike is releasing all the OG colors in the UK because they sell. over here all we buy is limited jordans and forces and sb's. i bought myinfrared when they dropped now there worth like 250 DS. i want these bad.

the reason why JD get OG c/ws from nike is because they ask for them. everyones blaming nike...but no one blames [insert an amercan sneaker store] for notasking nike to give them certain c/ws

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

I don't feel that bad about not getting my grails. They're way off anyways.
i dont think they are as nearly as off as they are looking in the photos right now. colorwise that is. also, these JUST came out, why are you thinking you already missed out on them? Im sure if you want them bad enough someone on here will order them for you. i asked a few times and what do you know, i had a couple nters message me willing to help out. i think you might be giving up to early my man.

after paypal ridiculous conversion rate it winds up being about 240 shipped, (should be about 10-12 dollars cheaper) or at least thats what i paid. Again, JDM, i dont think they are ruined , the air techs from last year, which was/is my grail, now THATS ruined. Slight color changes as long as they are slight are almost to be expected. I just got my Air tech 2's in and there is a slight color difference in those as well but i dont think it counts as the whole shoe being ruined. This is all of course my opinion but if these are your grails i would prolly pick a pair up if i were you because once they are in your hands i think you will be happy you pulled the trigger.

First off, I have no Paypal, or else I would have a pair already. Without Paypal, it's very hard to me to get these. I was also thinking the same thingearlier about being happy once they're actually in my hands, but after seeing and really taking a in depth look in person, the big "bam" of theshoe is just way too dull and un-vibrant, along with some other things that just made this shoe great to me, just couldn't bring myself to do it.
ohwell.gif
And to add to the terror, after one wear:

37025f0e1b3d8d259f5427a84a17c8cd9c38ef0.pjpg

If anyone can find OGs in these, any size, PM me.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I don't feel that bad about not getting my grails. They're way off anyways.
i dont think they are as nearly as off as they are looking in the photos right now. colorwise that is. also, these JUST came out, why are you thinking you already missed out on them? Im sure if you want them bad enough someone on here will order them for you. i asked a few times and what do you know, i had a couple nters message me willing to help out. i think you might be giving up to early my man.

after paypal ridiculous conversion rate it winds up being about 240 shipped, (should be about 10-12 dollars cheaper) or at least thats what i paid. Again, JDM, i dont think they are ruined , the air techs from last year, which was/is my grail, now THATS ruined. Slight color changes as long as they are slight are almost to be expected. I just got my Air tech 2's in and there is a slight color difference in those as well but i dont think it counts as the whole shoe being ruined. This is all of course my opinion but if these are your grails i would prolly pick a pair up if i were you because once they are in your hands i think you will be happy you pulled the trigger.

First off, I have no Paypal, or else I would have a pair already. Without Paypal, it's very hard to me to get these. I was also thinking the same thing earlier about being happy once they're actually in my hands, but after seeing and really taking a in depth look in person, the big "bam" of the shoe is just way too dull and un-vibrant, along with some other things that just made this shoe great to me, just couldn't bring myself to do it.
ohwell.gif
And to add to the terror, after one wear:

37025f0e1b3d8d259f5427a84a17c8cd9c38ef0.pjpg

If anyone can find OGs in these, any size, PM me.

if you can just find me a pair, retro or OG, PM me.

I would love to buy a pair of those... It figures they wont release these or any good AM95 colors here.. Shame

i really need those Limes 12us in my life....anybody for a trade?

i've lots of AM heats in size 12 if someone is interested....

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

are these the 2004s?

max90_wht_lime_blk.jpg

lets see now:

JDsports gets the am90 laser blue ogs, am light og mesh colorways

air trainer 1 chlorophyll in 2002 was a co.jp release

air trainer III medicine ball was a euro exclusive.

Why am I living in the states with releases like this? i'm not equipped to deal with the trash we get here locally
co-sign

Back
Top Bottom